zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Who is ready for the season finale? I know i am

My wife is. I'm usually on a certain website looking over the top of my laptop only when I hear her gasp or something.

I watch the show for Daryl only. Rick is pissing me off and so is Carl. The crazy cookie lady who threatens little kids needs to die. The Asian kid is okay. I miss Hershel and katana lady irritates me. Sorry bad with most of the names.

I can't see this show going for another full season. They are also planning a spinoff....I just want to see rick die and as soon as Daryl drops I am out. No Mas

I haven't watched an episode since the episode where Daryl and carol were walking aroud doing nothing.

I think it was right Before Beth's death.

I just got so bored with it, the walking dead used to be such a great show and then they got the new show runner for the third season who doesn't know what pacing is so you can go like three episodes where all anyone does is talk, they kill off characters that people love for no other reason then "this will deffinitly piss them off" and it basically become the freakin Daryl Dixon show and I can't pretend it's a good show anymore.

I used to love it so much but it's gone so far downhill I can't even bring myself to try to care anymore.

Well I haven't missed an episode and won't be missing the finale. I'm actually really interested to see what's going down. Some things have annoyed me, but there always seems just enough to keep you on the edge.

I'm a couple of week behind but I will catch it by next weekend. I was sad to see Noah get it in the revolving door attack. He was a good character.

I'm ready for it. I've been a fan of the series since before there was a show. I've since stopped reading the comics.

Penny said:
they kill off characters that people love for no other reason then "this will deffinitly piss them off"

This also applies to Game of Thrones, yet people still love it.

What blasphemy! Walking Dead is amazeballs!

Less then 2 hours!!!

zackiepooh1992 said:
Less then 2 hours!!!

We don't get it until 9PM tomorrow (well today technically) :(

ajsco said:
We don't get it until 9PM tomorrow (well today technically) :(

Are you in the UK?

Ok, so I can't download it and watch it for at least another 6hrs...so no spoilers please.

ozbub said:
Ok, so I can't download it and watch it for at least another 6hrs...so no spoilers please.

Okay no problem!

Yay thanks :) I am really looking forward to it. Could be crap to download though...traffic will be heavy I reckon.

ozbub said:
Yay thanks :) I am really looking forward to it. Could be crap to download though...traffic will be heavy I reckon.

Im just glad they are making a season 6 this my favorite show next to under the dome which will have season 3 on later this year!

Cant WAIT!! Tonights season finale going to be insane. Hope Derryl doesnt die...

PaddedBossman said:
Cant WAIT!! Tonights season finale going to be insane. Hope Derryl doesnt die...

Please don't say that! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back