Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering Goodnights from walmart.ca

Default Ordering Goodnights from walmart.ca

Question - If I order a case of goodnights from Walmart.ca would they ship in the original box or ship in a Walmart box?

I really don't want a case of goodnights sitting on my doorstep for me to get home from work ... but they are on $22 instead of $35. I hate buying a case of them from the store, so hard to hide in the cart and I'm very petite so there is no question they could be for me.

And yes I fit this great being 92 pounds.

Just because you're thin and buying them doesn't mean they're for you. Depending upon how old you are (or look) the cashier will only assume they're for your kid(s).

No clue, but 92 lbs??? Damn, you'd still fit in Gerber's! That horse left the barn for me when I was about 14 years old...

Walmart would probably ship in a Walmart box. They have to our house. Also, you say you're 24. That's about the right age you might have a baby so why would someone think they're for you? Whenever I see a young lady with diapers in a cart I immediately think she has a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaBaby View Post
    Question - I'm very petite so there is no question they could be for me.
    Don't give it a second thought, if you really want them. Go to a WallyWorld in the next town, and just do it! Nobody really cares about what you're buying, as long as you pay for it. It could be a brother's bedwetting problem, a cousin, your 6 yr old, etc. It's just not as crazy to buy things that are on the shelf, as it may seem. I buy Depend RealFits nearly ever trip I make to Walmart, and I have just learned to ignore all of my old fears, and just saddle right up, and pay for them.

Again, if you must, just have a convenient excuse/story in your mind, so it doesn't look like you're making it up along the way. It's WalMart, for goodness sake, not the Sistine Chapel. A little white lie hurts nobody.

haha I do look 14 though :/ kind of good, kind of bad ..... sigh I know, just thought it would be easier lol

haha I do look 14 though :/ kind of good, kind of bad ..... sigh I know, just thought it would be easier lol
    Me too. I am under 100 lbs and look like one of the kids. At 38 I am sure they would know if they looked real close, but with 4 of my 6 kids taller than I am it is easy to hide in the crowd. I buy my adult stuff at Wal-Mart and never had a problem. They are for me, but they never ask.

None of their business to ask anyways. I look about 18 but when I buy wipes and etc. I don't even bother thinking of a backstory, because there isn't any shame.

Question - If I order a case of goodnights from Walmart.ca would they ship in the original box or ship in a Walmart box?

I really don't want a case of goodnights sitting on my doorstep for me to get home from work ... but they are on $22 instead of $35. I hate buying a case of them from the store, so hard to hide in the cart and I'm very petite so there is no question they could be for me.

And yes I fit this great being 92 pounds.
    i ordered from Walmart here in the U.S. and the goodnites came in the colorful goodnites box. Good thing I transferred them to a FedEx store

I've bought goodnites from walmart before, granted this was from america, however Goodnites will ship inside a goodnite box inside a walmart box. (Granted my order was with other things) But everything I've ever ordered from Walmart was in a walmart box.