• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself I'm new to the community. A little bit about me I'm 27 and male I love to play video games also I'm a huge nature buff and love to spend time outdoors in summer and early fall.

I want to make some friends who will understand me and will accept me for who I am. I tend to be shy around new people so please bear with me on that.

Thanks and All of you have a great day :smile1

Welcome lonelyandconfused! Be neither one no longer! We are a community and are here to help each other through any confusing thoughts you may have. We are a friendly bunch and we have a good time here. Most of us start out shy here but as we begin to realize we're amongst other like minded individuals, we break out of our shell.

Read the threads and feel free to comment on any that interest you or start your own. We don't bite. Really. Well, there may be a a wolf or two here... :biggrin:

Wolf..wolf :)

Welcome and enjoy. You will find that people here are very understanding and willing to listen and help. I too felt very shy when I first arrived here (still am a bit) but I know that I have found a nice home here:smile:

hosr63 said:
Welcome and enjoy. You will find that people here are very understanding and willing to listen and help. I too felt very shy when I first arrived here (still am a bit) but I know that I have found a nice home here:smile:

I aggree, I think everyone was shy and nervous when they first came here, but this is a nice place. :) anyway what video games do you like.

Thank You everyone who commented on my post its nice to see people who understand me. I feel like I found a home here and maybe soon I'll be able to open up some more and tell more about myself.

KittyNinjaW I am mostly a computer gamer. Games I like is Star Wars the old Republic online, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, L4D2, along with some other ones

You have definitely found a lovely home here and as you become more comfortable here with us, you will find us most understanding and supportive as well:smile1::thumbsup:

Lonelyandconfused said:
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself I'm new to the community. A little bit about me I'm 27 and male I love to play video games also I'm a huge nature buff and love to spend time outdoors in summer and early fall.

I want to make some friends who will understand me and will accept me for who I am. I tend to be shy around new people so please bear with me on that.

Thanks and All of you have a great day :smile1

Hello, and welcome to ADISC! :)
I can understand how you feel, I'm a shy person myself, but everyone here has been pretty accepting I've found.

It's good to meet you.
You have a great day too.

Lonelyand confused :

Hello, and welcome to the community. I just want you to know that you've got good friends here. I also love the great outdoors, in the summer and early fall,
( fair weather fan, I'm not , hot weather fan, now your talking my language ) I love to explore during the warm weather, andoften will brave myself up and go outside in my diaper.

Jaymegurl

It is indeed a nice feeling to become brave and go outside in the great outdoors in your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back