Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: so who's wearing bambino medium diapers

Default so who's wearing bambino medium diapers

So who's wearing bambino medium diapers? I know that snivy wears them but im just curious who else wears them?
    Last edited by secretlynappied89; 29-Mar-2015 at 16:59.

my wife and i do..great diaper for excessive absorbency..little sweaty to wear for a while but they are super thick. they are my wifes favorite, little to much padding and crinkle for me but fun for long periods of wear..

Me. I'm actually wearing a Bellisimo right now. Really absorbant. I like them. I really like the pattern of the Teddy ones. But the Bellisimo ones can last a good chunk of the day.

I liked the thickness and the white color of the plastic but would have prefered that they fit a little higher on my waist. course I prefer all white and the confidry 24/7 diapers satisfy most of what i want which is waist height and color and feel

I will wear them when I have them but my roommate wears them all the time and sometimes he'll give me one to wear.

I wear bambinos, I wear bellisimos in Large size because while Medium fit me okay, I tried both large and medium, Mediums are a bit snug, larges are a bit lose so I went with larges as I can just pull the tapes tight were as I can't make mediums bigger lol.

I wear Teddies all the time.
    Tho when going to con I use Bellissimo's if I have them.
    Otherwise its still Teddies.

i do! I got a couple packs of Classico after having Bellissimos and Teddies for a while. I decided to be a bit more babyish, now that i'm more comfortable with it c:

They're my favorite plastic-backed diaper for sure! I would give all my earthly possessions if Bambino made a cloth-backed diaper

I would like to, but they are awfully expensive for me. I have a friend in town that has a bunch of them though.

I wear them. Love them. Thry feel wonderful.