When you're in baby mode, it's easy to think of all the things that would make your LG happy. Here are some of the things that would make my little girl (me) happy.
- to be kept in diapers as much as possible, including wearing diapers in public, if it can be done discretely.
- to have frequent diaper checks, including public diaper checks, if it can be done discretely.
- to have my diapers changed as soon as possible after I wet them.
- to have my baba or my pacifier to suck on during diaper changes.
- If my diapers are removed for any reason, such as to take a shower, to be put back in diapers as soon as possible.
- to be talked to like a baby or a little girl. For example, "what a good girl!" or "how's my baby girl this morning, is she wet?"
- to suck on my pacifier.
- to have my pacifier or the nipple of my bottle pushed between my lips.
- to be given a warm bottle of milk to suck on.
- to be breast fed.
- to be hand-fed baby food from a jar using a small baby spoon (my favorite baby food is warm, Gerber strained peaches).
- to be hand-fed from a baby bottle of warm milk.
- to wear a bib when I'm fed because more food ends up on my face than in my mouth.
- when I'm ready for bed, to be put into my thick night diapers.
- to be put down for a nap or put to bed with my pacifier, my tickles and my teddy.
- to use anything that is normally associated with an infant or toddler girl such as a rattle, hair ribbons, teething rings.
- to be cared for in my own nursery with a crib, changing table and a closet full of pretty dresses.
- to be dressed like a toddler girl.