Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what diaper do i buy?

Default what diaper do i buy?

so i have never got any diaper's other then goodnites and i have been wanting to get some new diapers and i dont know what to get i tend to like bulky thick diapers that are pull up (but dont need to be) that can hold a bit

any ideas?

And what kind of style were you leaning towards(pull-ups, tab, Etc...)

Get sum Abena m4 from xp medical. U can't go wrong!

Nessus

I have to say it is all about personal preference and there is no good way for any of us to know what you will like, and you may find you like different diapers for different purposes.

Having just gotten back into all this after being absent from the scene for some 10 years - 20 if you go for a time when I really could be free - I had to learn about all this again.

I found that some of the major factors include the width of the crotch and how bulky you like it down there, how you experience any abrasion from the legs, how padded you like to feel, and so on. Each diaper also fits differently, for example I cannot imagine wearing a Northshore Supreme due to the stiffness of the diaper, the width of the crotch, and above all the fact that on my trim body they never feel snug and tend to want to fall off immediately. Bambinos are better but too wide in the crotch, Abena M4s are just about perfect for a luxury diaper for my needs and the Tranquilty ATNs are my go-to utility diaper for all other needs.

Thus I typically will wake up and if I am feeling like a diaper I will put on a boosted ATN. If I am settling in for a nice relaxing afternoon/evening or a full workday I may go with a heavily boosted Abena.

I notice that if I want to make a good mess the ATNs, so far, seem the better choice. I just like the way they hold it and I tend to like to fondle the outside of my full diaper which the ATNs lend themselves to very well due to their shape.

It is such a personal thing the best advice seems to be to try samples whenever possible or buy a single package if not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    Get sum Abena m4 from xp medical. U can't go wrong!
    Yes, the Abena M4 are an excellent choice for a starter premium diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnythepony View Post
    I second this.

It was my first premium so go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedBossman View Post
    How much do you wanna spend?
    i dont mind what the price is i only have a budget of 100$ but the less i need to spend the better but quality matters money will come into and leave my life all the time so i dont mind spending a lil when i have the money

- - - Updated - - -

And what kind of style were you leaning towards(pull-ups, tab, Etc...)
    well i never used tabs so i would have to get good at self-diapering so i think pull ups are better but i guess i need to learn sooner rather then later

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i might try that the only other issue is i cant but online so i need to walk to a store to do so