Thread: hello all

Default hello all

Hello all my name is babypat I'm a adultbaby/toddler, I have a loving and supportive partner, who I have been with for about year and came out to them earler last year.

I hope to meet other who feel the way I do
    Plus any FTM out there

I like to draw, I'm currently doing a leisure art course at the moment (just for fun), crafty thing, making things, playing with lego, going out and about (walks) and days outs
    Last edited by itsmebabypat; 26-Mar-2015 at 21:17. Reason: adding more info

Hello babypat and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Hey babypat welcome to this awesome corner of the interwebs. I hope you have lots of fun...oh and lots of people here like cake

Although I am not, I know there are a number of FTM people on ADISC that will be glad to talk to you.

hi and welcome to ADISC, and I don't know what FTM stand for, so it would be nice if you would elaborate on it pleas.