• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello. It is a pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLGoplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
(Quick note: these Japanese translations may not be 100% accurate, still on lesson 4 of rosetta stone.)

Hello!/今日は!

My name is Michael. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance./僕はマイケルです。はじめまして!

I am here as a diaper lover. 僕はオムツが好きです。[best I could equivalent I could come up with]

My hobbies include, playing go, Xbox, Japanese language and my wife. 私の趣味は囲碁とXBOXと日本語と奥さん。

I am here to meet fellow ABDL people as friends. I have a beautiful loving and caring wife. [not typing this is Japanese.]

Hello DLGoplayer and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you very much, Egor

DLGoplayer said:
(Quick note: these Japanese translations may not be 100% accurate, still on lesson 4 of rosetta stone.)

Hello!/今日は!

My name is Michael. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance./僕はマイケルです。はじめまして!

I am here as a diaper lover. 僕はオムツが好きです。[best I could equivalent I could come up with]

My hobbies include, playing go, Xbox, Japanese language and my wife. 私の趣味は囲碁とXBOXと日本語と奥さん。

I am here to meet fellow ABDL people as friends. I have a beautiful loving and caring wife. [not typing this is Japanese.]

That was a really good intro, DLGoplayer, welcome to adisc, and thank you.

Hi DLGoplayer and welcome to adisc.

Thank you both, I'm happy to be here.

Welcomed you in your blog but once again, welcome to the community Mike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back