Has anyone tried the new molicare super plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLGoplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm almost out of my case of them, and since the new changes I haven't bought any. Have had bad experiences with cloth backed in the past. Does anyone have a review to share?

Commenting to follow the thread. I'm curious what they're like too. Molicare "was" my favorite brand, before they changed.

I also am curious.

hmm, I thought they where still plastic backed. The last time I got them was last over the summer and they where still plastic backed.

Paddedwolf said:
hmm, I thought they where still plastic backed. The last time I got them was last over the summer and they where still plastic backed.

Production was supposed to change sometime during the beginning of the year to cloth-backed. There's a thread with a thing to the announcement on here.

I bought a sample. I hope to gave it here soon!

Mattew said:
Production was supposed to change sometime during the beginning of the year to cloth-backed. There's a thread with a thing to the announcement on here.

I checked and it seems they still have the Super plus as being all plastic backed, but the molicare Supers are plastic centered with cloth like sides.

They are my 2 diaper under Abena but real good diaper u won't be let down!

They are pretty good but dont take as much as some other kinds like tenas

fetishpro said:
They are pretty good but dont take as much as some other kinds like tenas

Ya but tena just changed up their deal! Not all plastic backed FYI!

parentgiving.com

Parentgiving.com

Last edited:
I decided to go ahead ad purchase a package on 14 to test the "New and Improved" molicare super plus. [will leave a small review here after testing]

I wear these diapers and mine are still plastic backed. Just ordered another batch of them see if they are still the same

I got a bag last week and they're...eh. Not my favourite. For a few extra dollars I can get an identical number of M4s.

This is just a bad dream for me! I had some arrive today and they were an via-the-intanet-order, I'm yet to open them (and may not want to as I may be able to get a replacement or refund) but it says they're air active which doesn't ring good! I don't know if I've been given the soft ones by mistake or not! In short - what's going on?! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

PVC Molicare's still avay' on SaveExpress...am I going to hav to go via them now! bms

- - - Updated - - -

Just opened my bag to check...completely cloth-backed and won't be able to get a refund now! Double whammy of bad luk!! I don't want to work thru my original Tena Slip mountain coz currently my life's not 100% hunky dory and I really want to enjoy wat's there - and infact my afore mentioned Tena Mountain's now looking worryingly small! I 'spose from now on it's going to be Lille Classics, ID Experts and UK Attends that fix my PVC-nappy cravings! Of cors in the here and the now this fact is the worse...I've complety run out of nappies (remember - I don't want to wear anymore of my cklasic Tena's just yet!) and todays Molicare's were going to be my salvation! bms

Mattew said:

That was actually a false Rumor apparently. You can still get them. I read a thread where someone representing molicare actually made a post stating this. Basically they are phasing out in Europe but not the U.S which while highly unusual is feasible. You see there's less competition out here in the U.S then there is in Europe apparently I think. Ironically that is one thing the U.S is actually ahead of the curve on although it's usually the other way around. Keep in mind someone in Europe can still get them but the cost of shipping and handling will dramatically increase the cost making them not worth the effort.

accepted said:
That was actually a false Rumor apparently. You can still get them. I read a thread where someone representing molicare actually made a post stating this. Basically they are phasing out in Europe but not the U.S which while highly unusual is feasible. You see there's less competition out here in the U.S then there is in Europe apparently I think. Ironically that is one thing the U.S is actually ahead of the curve on although it's usually the other way around. Keep in mind someone in Europe can still get them but the cost of shipping and handling will dramatically increase the cost making them not worth the effort.

That's good to hear. The next time I make a purchase, I'll double check that I can still get the plastic backed ones.

accepted said:

Well, I better order some before they go away in the U.S. too.

accepted said:

Do you have any links supporting this? It is April Fools day after all. I can't find anything saying they'll be keeping them plastic backed in the US but not UK. Everything I'm seeing is talking about completely phasing out the plastic backed & introducing cloth-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back