Status
Not open for further replies.

PaciPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay, I think I may have crossed the line into diaper hoarder territory. I have A TON of baby diapers. Literally, its heavy. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them, but I like having them. I find them kind of comforting to look at and feel.

IMG_20150326_024502_zpsnrp353tm.jpg

IMG_20150326_024441_zpslx41dojg.jpg

IMG_20150326_024329_zpsyq6y7whc.jpg

IMG_20150326_024302_zpsbvoqsco6.jpg

Wow just wow. I wish I had that many diapers. I only have one cloth diaper at the moment.

Nice stash, though TBH I'm not sure one dresser full counts as hoarding. When you've got a garage full then I'd be worried.

Lol I'm the same way, I hoard my diapers too, I have like 3 or 4 boxes full of just diapers that I dunno what I'm going to do with all of them. I sent half of them to my bbbff for Christmas cause I had so many lmao.

I like your hording but need to get big boy diapers!

Not hoarding by any stretch of the imagination, but what to do with those diapers? If they fit you, wear em! :p

I've got several boxes too. Not sure why I've got them or what I'll do with them. I've still got packages of Pampers & Luvs from when they were plastic backed, & packages of some of the original Goodnites (the BIG ones, before they got smaller), Drynites, & Luvs Sleepdrys. Maybe one day I'll sell them online or something.

Which brand are the stars-and-moon ones? I'm assuming it's an out-of-print design?

Damn!

I only have a couple baby diapers. They are left over from my older brother so they are plastic backed and really really old. Like from the early 80's. Not sure the brand. But I also have 2 pairs of diaper covers from when I was a baby and and lots of baby pre-folds since We (Me and my siblings) where mostly cloth diapered. Maybe that's why I prefer the cloth diapers even today.

Noticed the shirt in your drawer. Wished he won the election things would be a whole heck of a lot better in the country right about now. Hope we can field a unbeatable candidate in 2016 .

KimbaStarshine said:
Which brand are the stars-and-moon ones? I'm assuming it's an out-of-print design?

Nope, Huggies Overnights; still in print, unless they stopped making them within the past 6 months. I've only been able to find them at Target, though.

xpluswearer said:
Noticed the shirt in your drawer. Wished he won the election things would be a whole heck of a lot better in the country right about now. Hope we can field a unbeatable candidate in 2016 .

Walker/Cruz 2016!

I keep a lot on hand 400 plus! M4 mol super plus, 24/7 and tena but they don't do all plastic sad day!

What's the use of having diapers if you don't use them?

CrinklesTheBunny said:
What's the use of having diapers if you don't use them?

OP says he finds ''...them kind of comforting to look at and feel.'' They're his diapers to do with what he wishes, so I don't really see a problem if he just likes keeping them.

I know what the original post says. But still, it's pointless to have baby diapers you can't even wear just to have them too look at. It takes up space.

If you are into collecting things yes they do take up space unless your collection is invisible !!! Thing is some people do collect things as a stress reliever and to remind themselves of good memories or you just like that particular item. Who is the authority on what people collect here ? Guess I am guilty of having a few boxes of good old green backed depend fitted briefs uh oh call the EPA on me oh I am in trouble. Guess my spare room with the cases of Abri Form and Dry 24-7's is pointless? Thing Is I need them otherwise I will be a mess and not pleasurable to be around with smelly wet pants.

As far as the candidate choice that is a possibility for sure.

You use your diapers. Besides, there's no need to be an ass xpluswearer. Shed some of that attitude and maybe you'd be more pleasant to talk with. Your sarcasm doesn't help matters.

do you fit into any of them i mean the diapers bring you comfort i dont see the point in buying a diaper you cant fit into(unless you use them as pads to make a diaper hold more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back