Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper Hoarder

Default Diaper Hoarder

Okay, I think I may have crossed the line into diaper hoarder territory. I have A TON of baby diapers. Literally, its heavy. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them, but I like having them. I find them kind of comforting to look at and feel.

Wow just wow. I wish I had that many diapers. I only have one cloth diaper at the moment.

Nice stash, though TBH I'm not sure one dresser full counts as hoarding. When you've got a garage full then I'd be worried.

Lol I'm the same way, I hoard my diapers too, I have like 3 or 4 boxes full of just diapers that I dunno what I'm going to do with all of them. I sent half of them to my bbbff for Christmas cause I had so many lmao.

I like your hording but need to get big boy diapers!

Not hoarding by any stretch of the imagination, but what to do with those diapers? If they fit you, wear em! :P

Baby diapers make excellent stuffers/boosters for regular diapers or pull-ups.

I've got several boxes too. Not sure why I've got them or what I'll do with them. I've still got packages of Pampers & Luvs from when they were plastic backed, & packages of some of the original Goodnites (the BIG ones, before they got smaller), Drynites, & Luvs Sleepdrys. Maybe one day I'll sell them online or something.

Which brand are the stars-and-moon ones? I'm assuming it's an out-of-print design?