• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm ParkABDL, I'm a bit shy, (one of the reasons I came here) but am excited to participate in the community.

I'm mainly an AB, but don't have access to AB items other than gray and boring Depends pull-ups.

As far as interests go, I'm big on gaming, especially for the PC. In fact, I do have a Steam account, and you can PM me if you ever want to play a match of Team Fortress.

Out of this site, I just want someone to talk to. I want someone I can relate to, since I've never even spoken to another AB in my life. There are a select few people outside of the community that can understand the feelings that an AB goes through, but I haven't had the pleasure to come across one as of so far.

So, what do you think? I'm glad to hear anyone's feedback, since I really want to start making some friends here.

Welcome to ADISC!

I am shy too. I've talk on ADISC more than I talk to people in person LOL

Many of us know what you are going through...so read the threads that interest you and if you don't see a thread for any questions you have, start one and I am sure you will get some good answer.

Hey there parkABDL welcome and don't be shy haha... you can be yourself and ask all sorts of stuff. This is a really safe way to talk to other ABs. You could jump into some of the forum games that's a great way to express your little side.

ozbub said:
Hey there parkABDL welcome and don't be shy haha... you can be yourself and ask all sorts of stuff. This is a really safe way to talk to other ABs. You could jump into some of the forum games that's a great way to express your little side.

I Aggree with osbub, and welcome.

ParkABDL said:
Hi! I'm ParkABDL, I'm a bit shy, (one of the reasons I came here) but am excited to participate in the community.

I'm mainly an AB, but don't have access to AB items other than gray and boring Depends pull-ups.

As far as interests go, I'm big on gaming, especially for the PC. In fact, I do have a Steam account, and you can PM me if you ever want to play a match of Team Fortress.

Out of this site, I just want someone to talk to. I want someone I can relate to, since I've never even spoken to another AB in my life. There are a select few people outside of the community that can understand the feelings that an AB goes through, but I haven't had the pleasure to come across one as of so far.

So, what do you think? I'm glad to hear anyone's feedback, since I really want to start making some friends here.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC!

This is a great community , and I'm certain that you will be able to make some friends here.

I can also understand your desire to have someone else to be able to relate with on these matters, I have that desire as well, and this is place a great way to do that.

Thank you so much! It's exciting to be in a community where everyone is so understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I appreciate your friendliness!
By the way, your profile picture is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back