• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally joined! Hope to make friends here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlovingboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone.

I'm a long time DL and short time community member. I've only just started reaching out to other abdl's because heaven knows we shouldn't have to stand alone in this.

As for myself I am just about to graduate from college and start my career. It's very exciting. Other than that I love to watch and play sports, play the piano, and watch movies and netflix non-stop.

Anyway, I live in Utah so give me a shout out if you also are reppin' the Beehive state!

Hope to hear from all of you soon :D

dlovingboy said:
Hi everyone.

I'm a long time DL and short time community member. I've only just started reaching out to other abdl's because heaven knows we shouldn't have to stand alone in this.

As for myself I am just about to graduate from college and start my career. It's very exciting. Other than that I love to watch and play sports, play the piano, and watch movies and netflix non-stop.

Anyway, I live in Utah so give me a shout out if you also are reppin' the Beehive state!

Hope to hear from all of you soon :D
hi

Hiya! I'm from Utah too, what part are you located in? I live in Layton. :)

I'm in good ol' Provo. Have you met many others from Utah on here?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, hi! How are you doing babymella?

dlovingboy said:
I'm in good ol' Provo. Have you met many others from Utah on here?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, hi! How are you doing babymella?

Hello and welcome. What or who do you enjoy playing on piano? I enjoy Chopin, J. S. Bach, Debussy and others.

Nope, you're the first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back