• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaglioncub

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi. I'm Jaglioncub. I'm a babyfur and a little. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but I don't have the opportunity to do it as often as I might like to.

Outside of that, I'm a big fantasy geek, and enjoy everything from Tolkien to Urban fantasy. I'm currently reading the Elemental Master's Series, by Mercedes Lackey, and once I'm finished with that, I'm not sure what I'll read next. XD I also enjoy watching anime, and playing on avatar sites.

I joined primarily for the stories, but I'm also interested in participating in a like minded comunity. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone, and hope that you like talking to me too. :)

Jaglioncub said:
Hi. I'm Jaglioncub. I'm a babyfur and a little. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but I don't have the opportunity to do it as often as I might like to.

Outside of that, I'm a big fantasy geek, and enjoy everything from Tolkien to Urban fantasy. I'm currently reading the Elemental Master's Series, by Mercedes Lackey, and once I'm finished with that, I'm not sure what I'll read next. XD I also enjoy watching anime, and playing on avatar sites.

I joined primarily for the stories, but I'm also interested in participating in a like minded comunity. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone, and hope that you like talking to me too. :)

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC!

I don't think we could be more different if we tried! I'm not into anime, I've never heard of Mercedes Lackey, and I've no idea what an avatar site is! But still, I'm sure there are people here who DO like those things! I like anything pink, running, and I recently joined a ladies rugby team (so my legs are all bruised! :( )

We've got loads of great discussions going at the moment, here are some of MY favourites:

A pretty cool AB room
A slightly ironic 'what to do if you're caught' thread
and Some TV shows we're all watching!

Welcome to the community :)

You'll certainly find that there is plenty of discussion around here, and everybody is your new friend, so welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back