Walmart Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirohamada

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When i was looking at diapers i saw they are changing the name from White Cloud to the Parent's Choice brand and using characters from Madagascar now.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427217355783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427217355783.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 332
Here's what they look like

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427235953630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427235953630.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 318
Ive noticed a bit of that but never buy those.

They look decent and cute. I have found that for ordinary diaper wearing 24/7 that the generic brands are relatively decent to work with and have different levels of absorbency. Next time I am in Walmart I shall have to see if those are available (in Canada)

Not very girly :(

OH MAN! I need these so bad!

hirohamada said:
Here's what they look like

Oh those look absolutely adorable! Unfortunately, I doubt I could fit in them, but that is a pretty ideal design for a pull-up in my book. The huggies will always be my favorite by default, but this is a close 2nd!

So I went to Wal-Mart today to get some soda and checked if they had them and they did. The boys ones where pretty cute but the girls ones where adorable. They are all pink and have Alex and Marty. They also have designs of Gloria hugging Melman.

Alekofaugustgrad said:
shame those don't fit me anymore...i would give an arm and a leg to have pull ups like that

They maybe don't have the baby/child designs, but Depends RealFits should fulfill anyone's need to be in a pullup. No, they won't take a flood, but they'll take constant dribbles, for awhile. Wear two, and you've got the extra padding, and a backup, for when the first reaches apogee. If you need babylike designs, buy some stickers, or use your magic marker! INNOVATE!!!

REALFITS only, in the boxes. The other depend pullups in the bags are cheaper, but don't have the right look/feel/capacity. Splurge!

BTW, every single WallyWorld has the Depends, so you're never more than a store away from a great fitting adult pullup that will work under any type of clothing anywhere and anytime, with only a small measure of limiting yourself in your pee pleasures. You can even saturate, then go to the bathroom normally, keeping yourself in wet pants all damn day!

Damn! I want them even though I can't fit in them! Does each size have a different print or are they all the same?

I'm going to go to Walmart soon so we shall see about everything!

Experiment626 said:
I'm going to go to Walmart soon so we shall see about everything!
Are you going to get boys or girls designs?

both and if each size has a different print I might get the largest or all of them. my sis will probably make a scene but what ever

They didn't have exactly what I wanted. the smallest bag they had and I got was the Girls in 3-4 t and the boys in 4-5 t. they had the 2-3t for girls in a masive bag but I didn't want that knowing I can't fit in them. I'll take pics later.

Last edited:
Here they are!
http://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1690

The girl sizes are 3-4t while the boy ones are 4-5t

I have a theroy that these may be in response to walgreen's MLP diapers. What do you think? They also look a lot like pullups on the bands

Last edited:
I have a few white cloud training pants left I've been slowly using. Did they change in any other way than name and print?

Wonder if they now have a velcro side like on Pull-Ups, I know they won't fit properly but if they have a velcro side, I will probably buy them and use them after extending the sides, like I say, its not proper fitting but I use regular Pull-Ups and Nighttime Pull-Ups like that and they work for awhile at least if you're careful how much you wet them.

CodyBaby said:
Wonder if they now have a velcro side like on Pull-Ups, I know they won't fit properly but if they have a velcro side, I will probably buy them and use them after extending the sides, like I say, its not proper fitting but I use regular Pull-Ups and Nighttime Pull-Ups like that and they work for awhile at least if you're careful how much you wet them.

They had velcro sides before.

computerProgrammer said:
I have a few white cloud training pants left I've been slowly using. Did they change in any other way than name and print?
I wouldn't know. I have never purchased white cloud and these are my first Walmart brand training pants I bought.I don't know how the white clouds were but these seem exactly like pull ups.

CodyBaby said:
They have Velcro but one one side only which I find very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back