Walmart Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiment626 said:
I wouldn't know. I have never purchased white cloud and these are my first Walmart brand training pants I bought.I don't know how the white clouds were but these seem exactly like pull ups.

They have Velcro but one one side only which I find very odd.

Oh, been so long since I tried huggies pullups that I forgot the specifics of their velcro.

// if they are changing the training pants img are they also changing the white cloud sleep pants I wonder.

I don't know I bought them and they didn't fit for shit so it would be great!

I already enjoy their Parents Choice Sleep Pants, they are a little bit better than GoodNites for the fit, I wouldn't say they are bigger, but maybe a little bit taller which is awesome, tey don't have that trim underwear design like GoodNites wants to get to.

CodyBaby said:
I already enjoy their Parents Choice Sleep Pants, they are a little bit better than GoodNites for the fit, I wouldn't say they are bigger, but maybe a little bit taller which is awesome, tey don't have that trim underwear design like GoodNites wants to get to.

I wonder if the parent's choice sleep pants vary from the white cloud ones? They seemed to have no stretch and thus it felt like I was trying to put on a small diaper and I could only wear it for a minute or two before it ripped.

Experiment626 said:
I wonder if the parent's choice sleep pants vary from the white cloud ones? They seemed to have no stretch and thus it felt like I was trying to put on a small diaper and I could only wear it for a minute or two before it ripped.

They don't stretch like GoodNites, the fit is a little snug on me but more comfortable than GoodNites somehow, would love to compare the White Clouds version but they aren't offered in Canada

CodyBaby said:
but they aren't offered in Canada

go figure. do you have a pic? I'm curious of the print on it.

I'm gonna have to get some because those are cute hopefully they can get the licences for other Dreamworks characters like Toothless and Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon

Experiment626 said:
go figure. do you have a pic? I'm curious of the print on it.

They are pure white, no prints on them, will try to capture a picture tonight, right now, I can't do it, I'm not 100% sure if I got any of them left either, but I'll go to Wal-Mart on Wednesday and I already planned a new purchase for that so, it will come sooner or later.

CodyBaby said:
They are pure white, no prints on them, will try to capture a picture tonight, right now, I can't do it, I'm not 100% sure if I got any of them left either, but I'll go to Wal-Mart on Wednesday and I already planned a new purchase for that so, it will come sooner or later.
That sucks. The ones here have prints but gender neutral ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back