Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walmart Pull-Ups

hirohamada

Default Walmart Pull-Ups

When i was looking at diapers i saw they are changing the name from White Cloud to the Parent's Choice brand and using characters from Madagascar now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427217355783.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	23653  

hirohamada

Here's what they look like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1427235953630.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	23654  

They look decent and cute. I have found that for ordinary diaper wearing 24/7 that the generic brands are relatively decent to work with and have different levels of absorbency. Next time I am in Walmart I shall have to see if those are available (in Canada)

shame those don't fit me anymore...i would give an arm and a leg to have pull ups like that

Quote Originally Posted by hirohamada View Post
    Here's what they look like
    Oh those look absolutely adorable! Unfortunately, I doubt I could fit in them, but that is a pretty ideal design for a pull-up in my book. The huggies will always be my favorite by default, but this is a close 2nd!

So I went to Wal-Mart today to get some soda and checked if they had them and they did. The boys ones where pretty cute but the girls ones where adorable. They are all pink and have Alex and Marty. They also have designs of Gloria hugging Melman.

Quote Originally Posted by Alekofaugustgrad View Post
    shame those don't fit me anymore...i would give an arm and a leg to have pull ups like that
    They maybe don't have the baby/child designs, but Depends RealFits should fulfill anyone's need to be in a pullup. No, they won't take a flood, but they'll take constant dribbles, for awhile. Wear two, and you've got the extra padding, and a backup, for when the first reaches apogee. If you need babylike designs, buy some stickers, or use your magic marker! INNOVATE!!!

REALFITS only, in the boxes. The other depend pullups in the bags are cheaper, but don't have the right look/feel/capacity. Splurge!

BTW, every single WallyWorld has the Depends, so you're never more than a store away from a great fitting adult pullup that will work under any type of clothing anywhere and anytime, with only a small measure of limiting yourself in your pee pleasures. You can even saturate, then go to the bathroom normally, keeping yourself in wet pants all damn day!