Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hosr63 said:
While I highly favor wetting and soaking my pullups and pads, making a poopie mess is still bit of an issue with me. At my young feeling "senior age" I have a bit of a fiber issue which does not help matters to some degree. But "imaxdep's" statement most certainly got me to thinking about this.

For me it is truly embarrassing but yet comfortable to me. Comfortable, for the reason that I like that squishy warmth that comes after filling my pullup, especially if I am using a pad at the same time. Embarrassing, for the simple reason that I must admit and accept the truth of about doing a poopie. I do indeed find it quite pleasurable, stimulating and a turn on.

I think that is where my whole poopie issue stems from, the embarrassment of actually how I really do like. I do have to chose my poopie moments carefully as I do share part of a house, so that action and cleanup is not noticed at all.

I myself am 100% poop incontinent anyway, and messing myself is normal.

sorry but until this falls out of the active threads list everytime I read that title I'm going to mentally respond with "no, I explode"

I poop in my diaper sometimes. The feeling is really awesome but it is not easy to clean. :(

Aw hate to beat this subject to a pulp but it's a personal fave for me but jut got up to a soaked mol super+ and filled it up another full use of a nite diaper so nice. It kinda makes my whole day start fresh!

I've never tried it, but I am curious!

Living with housemates who spend most of the time indoors prevents me from trying, too. The large clean-up required is also off-putting. :(

Maybe one day!

Wet only. Messing weirds me out too much

Wet only. Still use the toilet for number 2, unless i am caught out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429017733.355098.jpg

If i start to pee after holding for a while to have a full bladder I sometimes poop without wanting to or even knowing that i am going to. it just happens For me the pressure of a full bladder affects my colon. Though I've enjoyed the sensation of pooping in my diaper I really dislike the clean-up.

Well sometimes, although the clean up is nothing I look forward to...

I do and enjoy it but it's sort of off-putting because of the clean up. It almost makes it not worth it for me. However, it really does add to the experience.

Yup, i use my diaper for its intended purpose. I was taught not to wast, so it would be a wast just to wet a diaper and throw it away, so might as well just mess it too!! I also like to stay in a wet and messy diaper for as long as my skin can take it, even with rash cream.

I have to agree with parttimeab if u got them use them for what they are designed for! I wouldn't want it any other way for me. Just got up with a soaked m4 iam talkn about leaking stage and dropped a heathy poop and it was glorious!! Now shower time have a good eve diaper peeps! And enjoy your diapers!

I use cotton balls in my nose to block smell. That alows me to relax and let go. I actually enjoy it! One thing I actually never did was completely wet. Might do that tonight. My new snuggies feel good enough to do it!

I have never actually messed intentionally before, although I have to say it does feel quite good. This one time I got sick and started losing control of my bowels and it just occasionally leaks out into my diaper. It feels... different.
Although if you don't like cleaning up and the smell is going to bother you I don't recommend doing it. You can try the old warm oatmeal and banana in diapers if you want, apparently they feel just the same as messing and there are no smells ;)

jgpc said:
If i start to pee after holding for a while to have a full bladder I sometimes poop without wanting to or even knowing that i am going to. it just happens For me the pressure of a full bladder affects my colon. Though I've enjoyed the sensation of pooping in my diaper I really dislike the clean-up.

While I am still having my one-on-one debate with myself:confused: about relaxing enough to enjoy a nice poop in my pullup, there have been times that after holding back my very full bladder far too long, I have experienced exactly the same thing. I have to admit it was rather pleasant to feel and enjoy both "gates" open up in much needed release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back