Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in the morning if it need to and I am going to change anyway. It does not happen often, however.

Aw I think people just need to try it more often! And enjoy the full diaper experieace. Iam in a soaked m4 and just let loose and it's just one of the best feelings. But always be by a shower haha!

Sometimes but not all the time. I LOVE the squishy feel of a messy diaper, it really makes me feel like a true baby. But cleanup is the worse, so when I know that I can clean myself up, I'll mess

For me it's all about the tension that builds up as you know you need to poop. The tension increases until you have to let it out. Then it happens and you feel so much relief afterwards. Agreed that a loose poop is a pain to clean but a nice solid one can just be deposited into the toilet.

I myself like a good mess, as HarborGeko said. Although I can only mess if my wife lets me, or isn't home.

Hate to beat a dead horse! I just went Duce in my in my m4 Luv it!

It's like Maxx said...yep, or I'll explode! But yeah, I do tend to use my diaper for pooping...if I'm already diapered when I hafta go, anyway. Changing isn't that bad if you used baby oil gel and-or baby lotion / cream when you taped your diaper on...makes it not stick to your bum so bad.

#2 isn't for me. I only do that in the toilet.

Yep 100% love it

Aw just did it! And now my nite can start iam no nite shift for this month. But newhoo duces all around just ordered 6 cases of m4 an 2 cases of moli super plus whoop whoop! Have a good day/nite

kitterdafoxy said:
absolutely not! I do not find it at all relaxing of cubbish, it is actually the complete opposite, it's too adult and sexual for it to be at all cubby. In my youth (9-15ish), I was only an AB/DL and never even knew that babyfur existed, so back then I did do it quite often when I was in toddler mode (a 2 year old called Timmy actually). Bottom line is that the last time I regularly did it was before I found babyfur (so pre-2007) and created a fursona, I gave up the fast lane for a more simple and relaxed lifestyle (like a racer retiring from nascar). Sure, I have had a few flare ups over the years (just last fall actually, I'm sure you all remember it), but now I have given up on messing and wetting entirely, it's purely furry nowadays.

I have to admit curiosity as to why pooping in this manner feels "adult and sexual". Although I'm sure someone could argue my reasons for it are just as awkward, but to me it's a purely innocent act.

HogansHeroes said:
Yes. Who doesn't? *tongue in cheek*

Maxx said:
Every time I come to the forum, this thread header calls to me for an answer.

Do you poop? Yes, of course, or I would eventually explode.

I thought the exact same thing. :p

I just need to say if u got the nerve to put a diaper atlest use it for its intded to!

gigglemuffinz said:
I have to admit curiosity as to why pooping in this manner feels "adult and sexual". Although I'm sure someone could argue my reasons for it are just as awkward, but to me it's a purely innocent act.

Because if I was actually pooping a diaper without the suit, I wouldn't be a cub at all, I would be a human in a diaper, I'm not gonna pretend to be a cub when I'm obviously human. I'm a cub when I wear my fursuit, i actually look like a cute little cub, not a man pretending to be a cub for sexual reasons or even emotional reasons, they would be considered an AB by me. It's like calling someone wearing a Star of David necklace a Jewish person, just because they're wearing a necklace dose not make them Jewish, it makes them a guy wearing a Star of David necklace. If they were wearing a Jewish hat, carrying a book of Judaism, and wearing a Star of David necklace, they're more than likely a Jewish person. Back on track, the reason it would be adult and sexual is because it would probably garner sexual arousal and feelings from deep within triggering an adult reaction that is undesirable.

I've tried it, it really isn't for me. It smells, has a long cleanup process, and uh..it's poop, so there's that.

I can get the appeal and see why people would be so inclined, but it just doesn't click over here.

Aw yes i did it agine still fells great! Haha

kitterdafoxy said:
Because if I was actually pooping a diaper without the suit, I wouldn't be a cub at all, I would be a human in a diaper, I'm not gonna pretend to be a cub when I'm obviously human. I'm a cub when I wear my fursuit, i actually look like a cute little cub, not a man pretending to be a cub for sexual reasons or even emotional reasons, they would be considered an AB by me. It's like calling someone wearing a Star of David necklace a Jewish person, just because they're wearing a necklace dose not make them Jewish, it makes them a guy wearing a Star of David necklace. If they were wearing a Jewish hat, carrying a book of Judaism, and wearing a Star of David necklace, they're more than likely a Jewish person. Back on track, the reason it would be adult and sexual is because it would probably garner sexual arousal and feelings from deep within triggering an adult reaction that is undesirable.

Ah, I get you. It becomes sexual because you would be sexually aroused, which doesn't enter the play you're desiring. Sorry for the confusion! It totally makes sense. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back