Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wet. Perhaps one day the urge, lol, may strike that I try messing. But for now...strictly wetting.

I personally love messing my diapers. It makes me regress very much in a way that wetting really can't. I love the feeling of it. I don't really mind the smell either.

The answer is yes, I do go poo-poo in my diapers every single day. I simply have no control over my bowels and bladder of course. I try to get to a toilet as soon as possible to change my diaper.

Also, the answer is yes, I have uncontrollably made poo-poo in my diapers at many places away from home, such as in the middle of t he local shopping mall, the Walmart, the local Market Basket Supermarket, and also the local CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreen's Pharmacies.

And of course, the answer is yes, I have uncontrollably made poo-poo in my diapers while driving in my handicapped-adapted car.

Many of us Adults like myself with both Autism and Cerebral palsy are not blessed with "adequate neurological control" over our personal bodily waste-product functioning.

Physically and Developmentally Disabled persons "still in diapers" are seen by non-disabled persons as "infantile" and "degenerate", and not seen as fully human.

In some ways, it feels pleasurable for me, and in other ways, I see my having poo-poo "accidents" as meaning that I am not a 57 year-old grown-up "adult".

Yes I do...on occasion. I enjoy it, but the clean up keeps me from doing it very often.

Yes I do, I find it very comfortable and enjoyable. It also makes me feel little. I don't do it as often as I would like to.

As Snivy put it, I'm a ''poop-virgin,'' for the most part anyway. (I let myself go slightly in my underwear once a long time ago, and I once had a very minor accident thanks to having a bout of diarrhea and being unsure if I needed to go or just pass gas. And ''skid marks'' don't really count :p) I mean, sometimes I think I'd like to try messing my diaper at least once, but then I kinda wonder if I could actually go through with it.

KimbaStarshine said:
As Snivy put it, I'm a ''poop-virgin,'' for the most part anyway. (I let myself go slightly in my underwear once a long time ago, and I once had a very minor accident thanks to having a bout of diarrhea and being unsure if I needed to go or just pass gas. And ''skid marks'' don't really count :p) I mean, sometimes I think I'd like to try messing my diaper at least once, but then I kinda wonder if I could actually go through with it.

Its not too bad just make sure you have access to a shower.

Yeah people who say they don't like the clean up seem like they are exagerrating a bit. All you do is wipe the big parts off then jump in the shower and everything is fine. Very easy takes me a few minutes.

I do. It makes the diaper much more relaxing when you have that option to mess yourself. It's also just so fun to do.

Nessus said:
I like it so much that when I do a long term diaper where I add stuffing and will be in it for 6 to 8 hours or more I will do the potato mix thing to get most of the bennies of a good mess without the smell or irritation.

Potato mix? That's a new one.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Its not too bad just make sure you have access to a shower.
Also one of those handheld shower heads helps a great deal.

Yes. Who doesn't? *tongue in cheek*

As for pooping in diapers, I do it once every 2-4 months or so. Occasionally more frequently if I'm living alone with my own bathroom. Basically, infrequently enough that I forget what a pain it is to cleanup.

I'm another DL who poops in diapers. It's one of those things I don't do often thanks to clean up. But I've found that as long as I have access to a shower and don't mess around too much, cleaning up gets easier and less horrifying each time, though it's still not something I want to do often.

absolutely not! I do not find it at all relaxing of cubbish, it is actually the complete opposite, it's too adult and sexual for it to be at all cubby. In my youth (9-15ish), I was only an AB/DL and never even knew that babyfur existed, so back then I did do it quite often when I was in toddler mode (a 2 year old called Timmy actually). Bottom line is that the last time I regularly did it was before I found babyfur (so pre-2007) and created a fursona, I gave up the fast lane for a more simple and relaxed lifestyle (like a racer retiring from nascar). Sure, I have had a few flare ups over the years (just last fall actually, I'm sure you all remember it), but now I have given up on messing and wetting entirely, it's purely furry nowadays.

Last edited:
HogansHeroes said:
Yes. Who doesn't? *tongue in cheek*

As for pooping in diapers, I do it once every 2-4 months or so. Occasionally more frequently if I'm living alone with my own bathroom. Basically, infrequently enough that I forget what a pain it is to cleanup.

Ah, a kindred spirit. =P

for me I don't like it because of the clean up. Not just myself but I use cloth so cleaning it off my diapers is a total pain.

I don't really poop in my diapers, not for lack of trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back