Cute juvenile style panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that link apparently gets dissolved and you end up at the front page so we can't see what you found? Do you have a item number or something perhaps?

Patricia

Yes. Item number CA15I0897

Super cute!!!!!

The crotch is really wide, so with basic tucking you can achieve a completely flat look.

Those are absolutely adorable. I love the looks.:eek:

Oooooh!!! I really like the blue and purple one!!! They are really cute!!!

I would so wear those, and my wife would think I've lost my mind! Still, I'm very happy wearing my BabyPants training pants. She calls them my "little boy panties" as apposed to my "big boy panties".

Want. . . So much want. . .

They aren't that expensive. Well worth the $10 per set of 2.

I visited that store and found it rather nice. In fact I have an account there now and a few things sitting on my "wish list".....lol

Those are really cute and I would like to have a pair of them.

Speaking of cute panties, hosr63, your current avatar shows some with butterflys on the front. Can you tell us more about them?

Patricia

Patricia48 said:
Speaking of cute panties, hosr63, your current avatar shows some with butterflys on the front. Can you tell us more about them?

Patricia

That's a picture of an older version of the Girl's Goodnites. Not sure which year exactly. They've done a few different butterfly patterns over the years & I'm better at knowing the boy's prints & patterns.

Thank you Mattew!
Patricia

Patricia48 said:

Patricia

I wish I could remember where I found that butterfly pair of pullup panties. May of been from one of the "baby" shopping places I have wish lists happening, or just something I found on the open 'net. Sorry I cant help further on that but they sure are super cute:smile:

Those are so cute! I need them.

Cute I think I could convince a friend to wear them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back