Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This one time at band camp...........

Default This one time at band camp...........

we put food on a table and........ A BEAR CAME!!!

Seriously?

I went to band camp a few times, but nothing like that happened. Ours was at a college campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Seriously?

I went to band camp a few times, but nothing like that happened. Ours was at a college campus.
    So you guys never went on a camping trip?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyHooves209 View Post
    So you guys never went on a camping trip?
    I've camped before with Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Friends, 4-H, & others. Just never camping for Band Camp. I went to a ton of other camps that also weren't actual camping. Just depended on the camp it was. Some were camping in the woods. Others were simply called "camps".

Thats cool sounds like a regular camping resort

We did our band camps in the mountains. Were warned about bears (and (figurative) disembowlment at the hands of the teacher should we be caught out after midnight), but I never heard about an encounter with one while I was there.

Never was in band, but was in the Boy scouts. I did lots of camping and still do! Many of bears have been seen on the trail during my time camping. Mostly black bears, but some grizzlies too. The thing I didn't like the most is the amount of mosquitos we have in the summer.

I never was a part of any groups and have never been camping, I never went to camp, and I never camped out.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyHooves209 View Post
    we put food on a table and........ A BEAR CAME!!!
    So little Teddy came along to the bears picnic, You want us to act like....surprised? Sheeez!

If it had been his uncle Pedro (or whatever) who came along to the party, now that would be a different story!

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    I never was a part of any groups and have never been camping, I never went to camp, and I never camped out.
    Awwww thats a bummer camping is sooooo much fun especially when you go with friends I recommend you do it at least once preferably near a lake.