A rude yet pleasantly unexpected awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepySoaker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last night I decided to have a bit of fun and get drunk while playing video games with my friends. When I decided to go to sleep, I put a diaper on (Abena M4) as I tend to wet in my sleep when I drink (I've been a bedwetter my whole life and will wet when sober if I don't pee before bed) I also dressed up in my fleecy footed sleeper and drifted off into a wonderfully deep alcohol induced sleep.

At 5:30 AM I woke up with a minor hangover (I went a bit over my normal threshold) and sat up in bed to go take an Advil. When I sat up not only did I feel that my diaper was soaked as expected, but there was a huge squishy mess under my butt as well. I pooped my diaper in my drunk sleep. This is something that I never imagined would happen as I have never had this happen in all my years of being a bedwetter. Of course this incredibly infantile act aroused some feelings within me that I took care of quickly. I'm still not sure what to think. On the one hand it was an incredibly satisfying experience for my ABDL side, but the other part of me is extremely scared that this could happen if I get drunk somewhere besides home. Wetting yourself while drunk is one thing, but pooping is another entirely.

One thing is for sure though, I am SO GLAD that I was wearing a diaper last night!

Did you have any feelings of needing to go before bed? If it happens again, you might want to see a doctor. It's possible that in your drunken state, you woke up, realized you needed to go, & went, & just don't remember going.

It's possible the alcohol effected your lower digestive tract, making things looser. You may have picked up a virus while drinking. There are all sorts of possibilities. It is an indicator however, that it could happen again under the same circumstances, so take care and wear your diaper when drinking.

I would recommend that you talk to your doctor and ask for a Gastroenterologist to take a look at you. There is something you should know that might be extremely serious. You see I never drink alcohol now because I am diabetic. It's possible your blood sugar got to high because Most alcoholic beverages will do that actually. You see most people forget that Carbohydrates break down into sugars in our bodies and most alcoholic beverages have a lot of carbohydrates in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back