Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm really tempted to write on the diversity board and see what reactions I get. I would post a throw away email and a short url to the "what is true infantilism" article. With a statement simply saying "I am an adult baby" http://goo.gl/SA7nqt

So long as nobody saw me write it, nobody would ever know who it was.

Maxx said:
Probably a bad or no reaction since we're not one of the liberal-approved victim classes.

But we are diverse. It is true though, we are not a "liberal-approved victim class"

I don't think it's what's intended by "diversity" in this sense, so I wouldn't expect it would be received in a very good fashion. In addition, if I were inclined to advertise our existence, that's not a document I'd use. For one, it doesn't reflect the diversity of our own community.

Trevor said:
I don't think it's what's intended by "diversity" in this sense, so I wouldn't expect it would be received in a very good fashion. In addition, if I were inclined to advertise our existence, that's not a document I'd use. For one, it doesn't reflect the diversity of our own community.

I guess that document isn't the best, i'm just used to it because it was one of the first ones I ever found.

Well, I guess my wild fling has been down voted so far. Prob wont do it then. Every once in a while I just feel like a rebel.

Tyger said:
I'm really tempted to write on the diversity board and see what reactions I get. I would post a throw away email and a short url to the "what is true infantilism" article. With a statement simply saying "I am an adult baby" http://goo.gl/SA7nqt

So long as nobody saw me write it, nobody would ever know who it was.

You sure have been living life dangerously recently. Your not a rebel, you're a stunt devil X3

Snivy said:
You sure have been living life dangerously recently. Your not a rebel, you're a stunt devil X3

Lol, i guess that is a cooler term for it. Bad idea, or not bad idea?

Tyger said:
Lol, i guess that is a cooler term for it. Bad idea, or not bad idea?

It all depends how you go at this. It's like going onto Omegle and saying "I am an adult baby over to strangers" and expect people to either shut you down or listen and most of the time...it's a shut-down.

It might be good, it might be bad, it all concurs how to go at this. Reactions might be priceless but would you think anyone would have any time to respond to this? Might be good or bad, who knows.

Snivy said:
It all depends how you go at this. It's like going onto Omegle and saying "I am an adult baby over to strangers" and expect people to either shut you down or listen and most of the time...it's a shut-down.

It might be good, it might be bad, it all concurs how to go at this. Reactions might be priceless but would you think anyone would have any time to respond to this? Might be good or bad, who knows.

Have you personally tried that on omegle? I did but only on ones where I looked for other mlp fans most of them did not mind it at all they were intrigued by it and actually tried it out for themselves but with strangers I have nothing in common with I would never bring it up lol.

Snivy said:

I think I will get some response out of it. I guess I am mostly curious how accepting my culture is around here, even though I already have a really good idea. It is partially an experiment. It would also be fun to see some reactions.

Hopefully you don't get caught ^_^

DerpyHooves209 said:
Hopefully you don't get caught ^_^

I would be pretty discrete and quick. Unless somebody knew what AB/DL meant, then they wouldn't know what I was talking about until they went to the link.

Speaking of that, who knows what the page is where AB/DL is described as a spectrum with a triangular picture, that might be a better link.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
Do you know where that page is?

- - - Updated - - -

http://understanding.infantilism.org/

I think this is the one i was thinking of, does this sound like a better link?

DerpyHooves209 said:
Have you personally tried that on omegle? I did but only on ones where I looked for other mlp fans most of them did not mind it at all they were intrigued by it and actually tried it out for themselves but with strangers I have nothing in common with I would never bring it up lol.

I could never get omegle to work for me some strange reason. I was a black image for many people. I quit after a few attempts. It was a webcam problem that needs fixing and I was just lazy.

Snivy said:
I could never get omegle to work for me some strange reason. I was a black image for many people. I quit after a few attempts. It was a webcam problem that needs fixing and I was just lazy.

It happens I have to be logged into guest to get my webcam to work

DerpyHooves209 said:
It happens I have to be logged into guest to get my webcam to work

Hmm, interesting. Technology can be really crazy :p

Snivy said:
Hmm, interesting. Technology can be really crazy :p

Well I have a chromebook so I guess thats the reason why chromebooks are so lame waste of 100 bucks XD

Tyger said:
I would be pretty discrete and quick. Unless somebody knew what AB/DL meant, then they wouldn't know what I was talking about until they went to the link.

Speaking of that, who knows what the page is where AB/DL is described as a spectrum with a triangular picture, that might be a better link.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know where that page is?

- - - Updated - - -

http://understanding.infantilism.org/

I think this is the one i was thinking of, does this sound like a better link?

I'd think that would provide something more generally representative and probably more approachable if anyone actually did care to read it.

Trevor said:
I'd think that would provide something more generally representative and probably more approachable if anyone actually did care to read it.

Yeah, it is a lot more generalized.

Well, I showed up at Liberty U. this morning as Ted Cruz was announcing his presidential run. I was dressed in my diaper and Donald Duck onsie, so I shouted, "Look at me Ted. I'm an adult baby," and he got all pissy and said if he was president he would outlaw being an adult baby even before he got around to making abortion illegal.

Things went down hill from there and I'm still picking the tar and feathers out of my hair.

I think it might be interesting if you posted that you were an AB. So what if there were negative responses. Of course there would be negativity. Remember, the muggles will never understand our incredible magic. We can change ourselves into toddlers and infants. All they can do is change themselves into adults and be boring.

dogboy said:
Well, I showed up at Liberty U. this morning as Ted Cruz was announcing his presidential run. I was dressed in my diaper and Donald Duck onsie, so I shouted, "Look at me Ted. I'm an adult baby," and he got all pissy and said if he was president he would outlaw being an adult baby even before he got around to making abortion illegal.

Things went down hill from there and I'm still picking the tar and feathers out of my hair.

I think it might be interesting if you posted that you were an AB. So what if there were negative responses. Of course there would be negativity. Remember, the muggles will never understand our incredible magic. We can change ourselves into toddlers and infants. All they can do is change themselves into adults and be boring.

Lol, yeah, our powers are way the heck cooler. Dang, you really did that? That is some guts. Too bad it went bad, yeah, i'm not going to go that far. I will have an easy out, because there won't be any personal info. I think it would be really interesting to see what becomes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back