Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: diversity board at university

Default diversity board at university

I'm really tempted to write on the diversity board and see what reactions I get. I would post a throw away email and a short url to the "what is true infantilism" article. With a statement simply saying "I am an adult baby" http://goo.gl/SA7nqt

So long as nobody saw me write it, nobody would ever know who it was.

Probably a bad or no reaction since we're not one of the liberal-approved victim classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Probably a bad or no reaction since we're not one of the liberal-approved victim classes.
    But we are diverse. It is true though, we are not a "liberal-approved victim class"

I don't think it's what's intended by "diversity" in this sense, so I wouldn't expect it would be received in a very good fashion. In addition, if I were inclined to advertise our existence, that's not a document I'd use. For one, it doesn't reflect the diversity of our own community.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I don't think it's what's intended by "diversity" in this sense, so I wouldn't expect it would be received in a very good fashion. In addition, if I were inclined to advertise our existence, that's not a document I'd use. For one, it doesn't reflect the diversity of our own community.
    I guess that document isn't the best, i'm just used to it because it was one of the first ones I ever found.

Well, I guess my wild fling has been down voted so far. Prob wont do it then. Every once in a while I just feel like a rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I'm really tempted to write on the diversity board and see what reactions I get. I would post a throw away email and a short url to the "what is true infantilism" article. With a statement simply saying "I am an adult baby" http://goo.gl/SA7nqt

So long as nobody saw me write it, nobody would ever know who it was.
    You sure have been living life dangerously recently. Your not a rebel, you're a stunt devil X3

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You sure have been living life dangerously recently. Your not a rebel, you're a stunt devil X3
    Lol, i guess that is a cooler term for it. Bad idea, or not bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Lol, i guess that is a cooler term for it. Bad idea, or not bad idea?
    It all depends how you go at this. It's like going onto Omegle and saying "I am an adult baby over to strangers" and expect people to either shut you down or listen and most of the time...it's a shut-down.

It might be good, it might be bad, it all concurs how to go at this. Reactions might be priceless but would you think anyone would have any time to respond to this? Might be good or bad, who knows.

It all depends how you go at this. It's like going onto Omegle and saying "I am an adult baby over to strangers" and expect people to either shut you down or listen and most of the time...it's a shut-down.

It might be good, it might be bad, it all concurs how to go at this. Reactions might be priceless but would you think anyone would have any time to respond to this? Might be good or bad, who knows.
    Have you personally tried that on omegle? I did but only on ones where I looked for other mlp fans most of them did not mind it at all they were intrigued by it and actually tried it out for themselves but with strangers I have nothing in common with I would never bring it up lol.

I think I will get some response out of it. I guess I am mostly curious how accepting my culture is around here, even though I already have a really good idea. It is partially an experiment. It would also be fun to see some reactions.