Ever feel like you would never find the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As the title implies have you ever felt like you would never find the one that you fall in love with but you did eventually. If so where did you meet them?

I am over this feeling now but I had it for awhile. I still haven't found her yet but I am not really concerned about it now. I'll find her when the time is right.

- JJ

I'll let you know when I find her. Thought I found her once...

I found her but a guy beat me to her we were talking for a bit and hung out but the guy asked her out before I had the courage too but I'm happy for her.

That's me, although I'll find someone someday, I'm just not looking, yet, because I'm trying to focus on my schoolwork.

Anybody who thinks they'll find the one immediately is foolish. If you think you can force someone you are dating or being with to be the one, it won't be. Love can't be forced, when you find the one you love you will know and that's the same in knowing the one that you'll spend the rest of your life with. It happens when it happens.

I hope to find that one person who truly loves me. I have had other significant others, but they didn't last long and left me broken hearted :( I'll find that one person sometime and I would like to start a family someday.

GuyInBallwinMO said:
As the title implies have you ever felt like you would never find the one that you fall in love with but you did eventually. If so where did you meet them?

I am over this feeling now but I had it for awhile. I still haven't found her yet but I am not really concerned about it now. I'll find her when the time is right.

- JJ

Myself worse - I'm failed in love: That a few GF which I really loved are... better discontinue writting. May I 'll find another GF some day, but now I'm not very interested - sometimes I do something with "random temporal GF," but always it ends becasue "I see her very incompatible - I'm so crazy" or "She's so crazy (or very young) for me."

I found the one. Met in high school. Old school snail mail correspondence as friends for 10 years. She's pretty, witty, and one of the best conversationalists I've ever had the privy to meet. Long story short, we started to date, I even proposed to her. But the line "I am going to die a virgin" pretty much killed any hope of a relationship. Now I hope to find her replacement, someone who can understand if not appreciate my new found lifestyle.

Yep I know what you mean. For me I find it hard to date in general, wearing diapers is a big part of my life and it ruined my last relationship.

It's been a complicated process from the start. Right now I'm just too hurt from past experiences to really give a rat's ass if there even is someone out there for me. Do I still want it? Yes. But I'm done with the games, I just can't fall into the what-if's and drama any longer.

I was 27 years old permanently incontinent and in diapers. I worked nights to hide my disability. Not a good combination to meet girls.
I had entered the hospital for the last of four operations to correct some of the damage from being wounded in Viet Nam. Early in the morning a nurse came in to shave me from navel to knee. She had to remove my diaper to do this.
She was pretty, had a good sense of humor, and was smart. She wasn’t repulsed by my condition but gently inquired about the cause of my incontinence and why I choose diapers.
I was totally taken with her. She was the night nurse until I was discharged.
After I was discharged I went back and found her after work and took her to breakfast, remember we both worked nights, to thank her for her care.
After three months I asked her to marry and a year later we walked down the aisle.
That was 38 years and a lot of diaper changes ago.
We are still married and looking forward to another 38 years.

I definitely feel that I will not find the one from time to time. I've only been in one serious relationship so far and it only resulted in heartbreak. I know I want to meet people and hook up with someone, but I really don't want to deal with the games and bullshit that tends to come with dating.

Yeah, it sometimes feels like I'll never be able to find anyone..but I still hold out some hope that I will find somebody eventually.

Yep! Right here.

I'm 55 now, last dated a girl of 23 5 years ago and my longest relationship lasted about 8 years. I have grown tired of the head games and drama most of my past relationships have provided but still am longing for the right companionship so keep an eye open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back