Thread: Hi! I guess this is a re-introduction?

Default Hi! I guess this is a re-introduction?

Hey there!

I'm Jamiesaurus and I've been here before! I was one of the unlucky souls who had their accounts closed due to not being 18 But never mind, I am back now!

I've recently got back into diapers/nappies and am looking to make friends around my age, both male and female!

Really into my soccer still, and gaming and music. I don't really know what else to add so feel free to get back to me if you want to be friends or know more!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiesaurus View Post
    Hey there!

I'm Jamiesaurus and I've been here before! I was one of the unlucky souls who had their accounts closed due to not being 18 But never mind, I am back now!

I've recently got back into diapers/nappies and am looking to make friends around my age, both male and female!

Really into my soccer still, and gaming and music. I don't really know what else to add so feel free to get back to me if you want to be friends or know more!

Thanks!
    Hey there! Welcome back!

There's a few things changed since you were sadly unable to participate here for a while, but I'm sure you'll pick up on the little changes soon enough!

It's great to have you back x

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiesaurus View Post
    Hey there!

Thanks!
    Welcome back Jamiesaurus! I'm glad to see another one of our young members come back.