NEW DIAPER AT REARZ.CA (Fury oriented)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was browsing the Rearz website this morning when I came upon thes new "Crinklz" diapers. Looks like they are designed more for the fury crowd but they look super cute! Here is the link to the mediums available for pre order: http://www.rearz.ca/crinklz-medium-p-995.html

Interested to hear everyones thoughts on them!

Last edited:
I died of cute! I'm annoyed though, I just ordered another case of Inspire, I would have totally ordered those instead! GAH!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, pre-orders... Hmmm, maybe next order. They're 'spensive though, $135 for 36...

Just for your information: It's a Comficare with print ;)

Too Bad they are only in mediums and only 36/case.

Astatine said:

Well what more do I need in life! I'm not a furry but I do quite like those!

MattiKins said:
I died of cute! I'm annoyed though, I just ordered another case of Inspire, I would have totally ordered those instead! GAH!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, pre-orders... Hmmm, maybe next order. They're 'spensive though, $135 for 36...
I know, and I agree.

That's a bit amusing....I was visiting Rearz myself just a few hours ago and noticed the "Crinklz" diapers. While not of the furry persuasion I did find them quite cute, expensive, but definitely cute.

I'm already planning to spend some dough on fabric for a furry themed cloth diaper I make myself, but it does look kinda cute and oddly familiar.

Looks pretty nice. Seems like several groups are making or in the process of making furry / cub oriented diapers lately. I think this is the third I've seen posted in the forums in the last two weeks or so.

There's currently 3, 4 if you count ABU's product that might get resurrected.

Rearz has theirs, LittleABCo has theirs, and I've got mine (not officially announced yet).

I am not a furry, but these look very nice. I especially love the stars. They look like and remind me of the original Goodnites packaging and "tag". Those stars were even on the outer cover of original Goodnites, they were very small and uncolored but were definitely pressed into the material. Those stars are still on Depend underwear too.

Astatine said:

I thought they were Comficare with prints but wasn't 100% sure (seems like a weird print for a normally "medical" looking diaper). Are they printed by Comficare from the factory or added by someone else later? They are quite exspensive but look like a must have for ones collection. I wonder if they are a limited production run or to "test the waters" (if enough sell they will be available permanently)?

- - - Updated - - -

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Too Bad they are only in mediums and only 36/case.

They are also available in large but with only 30 per case:

http://www.rearz.ca/adult-disposable-briefs-special-preorders-c-85_114.html

DLMunky said:
I thought they were Comficare with prints but wasn't 100% sure (seems like a weird print for a normally "medical" looking diaper). Are they printed by Comficare from the factory or added by someone else later? They are quite exspensive but look like a must have for ones collection. I wonder if they are a limited production run or to "test the waters" (if enough sell they will be available permanently)?

Crinklz is a trademark owned by Thrust Vector, the maker of the Comficare (see here). And I guess the plastic backing is printed beforehand, probably in another chinese factory ;)

The Comficare was always intended to be a fetish-product, no question about that. The intention was to create an all-white super thick diaper, because no other maker of regular medical diapers had (and still has) such diapers in their line-ups. The registration as a medical product in Germany (and probably everywhere else in the EU) was sort of an extra, or kind of marketing to show, that they are able to meet high standards. I can't imagine that they actually make money selling the Comficare as a medical product.

From that point of view, making a printed version is kind of a logical next step. And the market is there, especially in Europe, where the only other options to get a printed diaper are limited to the Fabine, the ultra crappy MyDiaper by saveexpress, or importing from the US at relatively high expense.

Astatine said:
Crinklz is a trademark owned by Thrust Vector, the maker of the Comficare (see here). And I guess the plastic backing is printed beforehand, probably in another chinese factory ;)

The Comficare was always intended to be a fetish-product, no question about that. The intention was to create an all-white super thick diaper, because no other maker of regular medical diapers had (and still has) such diapers in their line-ups. The registration as a medical product in Germany (and probably everywhere else in the EU) was sort of an extra, or kind of marketing to show, that they are able to meet high standards. I can't imagine that they actually make money selling the Comficare as a medical product.

From that point of view, making a printed version is kind of a logical next step. And the market is there, especially in Europe, where the only other options to get a printed diaper are limited to the Fabine, the ultra crappy MyDiaper by saveexpress, or importing from the US at relatively high expense.

No, comficare was originally developed for NASA in the early 1960's as a diaper to be worn during early spaceflight tests. It wasn't until much later that they started selling them to the public due to increased awareness on incontinence, it was purely a way to sell an overstock product to cash in on an emerging medical condition (kind of like how pink has become more prevalent due to cancer). These "New" diapers are nothing more than a custom print added by a secondhand vender to make money on an otherwise relatively obscure product, just like how every "New" ABU diaper was based on the BMX diaper (except Cushies). In other words, all these "New" babyfur diapers are just that, fancy prints on a diaper, nothing more (in some cases extra padding, but that's it).

tdlrfootedpjs said:
I guess that takes care of the sizing issue, to bad they are expensive. But I am sure some people will pay for it, they do look pretty awesome from the limited smount of photos on the website.

For an absolute luxury diaper, if I had the cash, I'd spring for it. I really like this company so far and I want to see them do well.

kitterdafoxy said:
No, comficare was originally developed for NASA in the early 1960's as a diaper to be worn during early spaceflight tests. It wasn't until much later that they started selling them to the public due to increased awareness on incontinence, it was purely a way to sell an overstock product to cash in on an emerging medical condition (kind of like how pink has become more prevalent due to cancer). These "New" diapers are nothing more than a custom print added by a secondhand vender to make money on an otherwise relatively obscure product, just like how every "New" ABU diaper was based on the BMX diaper (except Cushies). In other words, all these "New" babyfur diapers are just that, fancy prints on a diaper, nothing more (in some cases extra padding, but that's it).

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Comficare was designed by a guy from Rüsselsheim who owns a company called Thrust Vector that produces garden furniture in China. He has connections to the german ABDL-scene and always planned to make diaper, using his contacts to China. Thrust Vector owns the trademarks Comficare and Crinklz. There seemingly has been another company based in California making incontinence products called Comficare, but this trademark is listed as abandoned since 2006.

In the following links you can find several threads from 2013 discussing the introduction of a new german diaper made in China and the first customer based tests and the first tests at the time it hit the shelves.

Diapers were introduced to spaceflight in the 1980s, because the first female shuttle crew members, rather logically, weren't able use condom urinals or similar collecting devices, which were the standard since John Glenn's flight in 1962.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back