Thread: A little About Me

Default A little About Me

Hi my name is Tim and I am a DL. I love to sleep in Diapers and I am hoping to uncontrollably wet the bed soon. Sometimes I will smoke and put on a diaper and just relax and remember the carefree days of my life. I'm from the SouthEast part of Iowa.
    Peace
    Last edited by Eulogy; 23-Mar-2015 at 17:34. Reason: Removing personal info and reference to marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTimPlus View Post
    Hi my name is Tim and I am a DL. I love to sleep in Diapers and I am hoping to uncontrollably wet the bed soon. Sometimes I will smoke and just relax and remember the carefree days of my life.
    Peace
    Hey there Tim. I don't know if you've had a chance to read the rules yet, but talking about illegal activity is against them. We also aren't really a dating site, so it might be best not to introduce yourself as looking for a 'girl'.

We're all about the community here, so we like to get to know new members.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you? If you're struggling, there's a great primer for new members!

Also, you can edit your post by looking at the bottom right hand corner for the edit button, if you want to change your edit after reading the rules and primer.

I hope you enjoy your time here, I'm really sorry we got off on the wrong foot

I'm Tal, and I'm from Scotland, so pretty far away from you

It's really nice to meet you though, take care and welcome to ADISC!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Mar-2015 at 03:23. Reason: updating quote