Finally! Relaxed bedtime wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
It might be a small success but for me after a year, it was a most blessed event!

As mentioned in another post I always lay out a lovely changing pad onto top of my bedding before crawling in for the night. And with wearing a ladies pullup up with a soft thick pad inside and then slipping on another pullup, you would think I would not have any problems of wetting myself during the night.

Well I have for the past year until last night. The need to pee woke me up and I quickly moved so that I was in more of sleeping/reclining position and willed myself to relax. I could feel those lovely "need to pee tingles" but it was not quite enough and I promptly went back to sleep.

Not certain how much longer it was before I was woken up again and this time the need to pee was much more pronounced. Again back into that relaxed position of reclining and for a moment I thought I would end up shutting myself off because of habit.

But I felt that first warm dribble of escaping pee and I sighed deeply and willed myself to totally relax, and for the first time enjoyed a most wonderful middle of the night wetting while under the warm covers of my bed.

It was a good wetting amount and once I checked I found I had leaked just a little bit but the changing pad had taken care of that. It was such a heavenly moment for me, and to also feel all the warm wetness in my pullups that I just smiled and went back to sleep happy as a clam.

Amazingly enough when I woke up in morning I needed to pee again and with very little relaxing effort on my part had a most plentiful wetting in my already wet pullups that were still warm feeling.

This time I leaked quite a bit but again that changing pad took care of matters and I started my morning with a much satisfied look on my face.:thumbsup:

Sounds like you have arrived at a wonderful moment. I had the same experience last night, only I have it almost every night. It is still just as exciting as ever.

That's great :) I learned to wet laying down a while ago but I still love it and love any time I can get more comfortable wetting in any position.

Good job I just worry about leaks so I have a pad under my sheet and sometimes put one on top of the sheet. I used to pee a lot and wasn't getting much sleep. Every 90 minutes I'd pee 16 ounces (yes I measured it) so got cloth diapers. Come to find out I had diabetes so now that I'm no longer living on apple cider (yum) my sugar levels are down --thank you insulin and diet and I usually have to get up once a night unless I wear a diaper. The way I found out I was diabetic was I fell and broke my hip. I had so much sugar in my blood that they couldn't operate till the next day. Some times good things happen because of bad things.

Thank you all for the encouraging congrats. Still very much a hit and miss on the total relaxation part but it is happening more and more in tiny increments of which pleases me immensely. In fact this morning was very much the successful way of waking up. It helps considerably in having a changing pad under my bottom and once I replace my plastic pants (read the drying instructions!!!!!!) I will have even more confidence in relaxed wetting while in bed:smile:.

And dleon, you are quite correct that in stating that there are times that good things come out from bad things. Happy to hear that you found by accident a health issue that can be dealt with:thumbsup:

sounds like you need to start wearing a thicker diaper to bed ;)

bambinod said:
sounds like you need to start wearing a thicker diaper to bed ;)

Thick for sure, even doubling up, or just adding one of my pads:smile1:

I've got to a point now where i can wake up in the middle of the night (not all of the time ) and find i've already pee'd some when in the last 3/4 hours as diaper is cold but i silll go again easy
So i go padded every night now as there could be an accident

parcelboy2 said:
I've got to a point now where i can wake up in the middle of the night (not all of the time ) and find i've already pee'd some when in the last 3/4 hours as diaper is cold but i silll go again easy
So i go padded every night now as there could be an accident

That is my goal right there. Total relaxation about it all will come a bit easier once my new plastic pants arrive:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back