What are these for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTuga197

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My diapers have a sticky blue thing over the tape.
Should I remove it before stick the diaper? Because they come out very easily...
What are those blue tapes for?

IMG_1364.jpg

You don't need to remove it. Those are so you can take the diaper off and then retape it later.

The blue tab is another set of tapes so the diaper an be resealed a second time. They are refastenable.

ArchieRoni said:
You don't need to remove it. Those are so you can take the diaper off and then retape it later.

oh, ok. Thank you

Those blue tapes, FTuga, are the primary tapes. When you put the diaper on, it's the blue ones that will hold to the plastic. But if the diaper becomes loose, you don't get it right the first time, of you need to take the diaper off, then you can separate the white tapes from the blue and put the diaper back on. Some people call this arrangement "second-chance" tapes, which pretty well sums things up. Without these, once you stuck the tapes in place, that would be it. With these, you get a second chance to adjust or reapply.

-RMS

the part sticks to the diaper and the tape sticks to that so the diapers can be refastened if needed

Thank you, y'all! :D

What brand is that?

FauxPas said:
Looks like an Abena.
Ah ok didn't look like it for a sec, didn't know if it was or not.

Last edited:
Jonnythepony said:
What brand is that?

It's Labell. A brand from a supermarket here in Portugal :p

Thanks, I thought the blue was to protect the sticky tape. See I'm old and still learning. :)

Holy poop, I never realized there was another set of tape under there! LOL. I'm so glad this question was raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back