Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I told my brother, it didn't end well.

Default Well I told my brother, it didn't end well.

Well it's me again, A couple days ago, I told my brother about my babish tendencies, because I thought he was Abdl too, boy was I wrong, a. He didn't care and b. He was a massive jerk about it, because last night he threatened to tell everyone, in the middle of a Chinese restaurant, and also in front of a friend of ours which lead to a really huge fight, between us, and it really bothers me, that my bros a massive jerk who ruined all our knights and caused a lot of pain, anyway because of this, I want to escape reality more and more, I should have listed to my grandma, but noooo, I had to be an massive little jerk. I'm really sorry for the content of this thread, it's just my life fells miserable right now, and I should have known that he do this, so is there anything I can do?

Holy heck dude...how much did you tell him, and what ever led you to think he was also Abdl?

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Holy heck dude...how much did you tell him, and what ever led you to think he was also Abdl?
    I just told him about the diaper, thing, and there were several signs that he was, that I'm not gonna get into, still I was wrong in so many ways.......

We all have an insatiable desire to be accepted and be part of something, so when we feel we are alone with something we look to see if we notice these qualities in others. Even I thought my friend was TBDL when I was 16, damn it was even my first post here!

Did you talk to him alone after he did that at tge restaurant? A lot of siblings like to embarrass or make fun of each other, but he might not know how serious this is.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Did you talk to him alone after he did that at the restaurant? A lot of siblings like to embarrass or make fun of each other, but he might not know how serious this is.
    No, and personally after what conspired I really don't want to, personally I just want him to forget it all.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    No, and personally after what conspired I really don't want to, personally I just want him to forget it all.
    jeez dude. I hope things get better. If you go back to your mary ways (hopefully) time might roll by and it'll be nothing but a bad dream.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Unfortunately, he probably won't forget it. Let me ask you this: Are you and your brother close? Have you confided in secrets with each other growing up? Has he (and you) kept those secrets? If so, then perhaps out of being a loving brother he wont say anything. If not, then he may hold it over your head. He may say things like, "If you don't do "this" then I'm telling so-and-so about your baby tendencies.

You're in damage control mode now. You may just want to see what happens in the near future. Maybe he won't bring it up. If he does, then tell him that you would like him to keep it a secret. Tell him that if you found out he did something weird, would he want you telling people about it? Wearing diapers and doing other assorted babyish things is not as bad as some of the other things you could have done. Make that a point to him as well.

My brother did some weird things growing up. I told on him for one or two things as did my sister. My parents talked to him but in the long run, all was forgiven and forgotten. I hope this is the case for you, too. Good luck and keep us posted.

sorry to hear about that, it sad that he reacted that way, but I find that a lot of younger people tend to react before they think. Things get better with time after he has a bit of time to think about it.

we can choose are friend but family is always there.

Quote Originally Posted by DBBaby View Post
    sorry to hear about that, it sad that he reacted that way, but I find that a lot of younger people tend to react before they think. Things get better with time after he has a bit of time to think about it.

we can choose are friend but family is always there.
    Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Unfortunately, he probably won't forget it. Let me ask you this: Are you and your brother close? Have you confided in secrets with each other growing up? Has he (and you) kept those secrets? If so, then perhaps out of being a loving brother he wont say anything. If not, then he may hold it over your head. He may say things like, "If you don't do "this" then I'm telling so-and-so about your baby tendencies.

You're in damage control mode now. You may just want to see what happens in the near future. Maybe he won't bring it up. If he does, then tell him that you would like him to keep it a secret. Tell him that if you found out he did something weird, would he want you telling people about it? Wearing diapers and doing other assorted babyish things is not as bad as some of the other things you could have done. Make that a point to him as well.

My brother did some weird things growing up. I told on him for one or two things as did my sister. My parents talked to him but in the long run, all was forgiven and forgotten. I hope this is the case for you, too. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Thanks, and it may take a bit but it will happen, and I will forgive him😺😺😺😺😺😺

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    jeez dude. I hope things get better. If you go back to your mary ways (hopefully) time might roll by and it'll be nothing but a bad dream.
    Me too, thanks Snivy😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺