BigKid25

Wholeness is life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get out of my state to go explore the country a bit this Summer, but I need a few destinations first. What better spots than some music festivals? The thing is I don't really follow any particular bands so I'm looking to find some fairly cheap festivals to get a fresh look on some different artists.

Does anyone know any really cool music festivals with tickets that are about <$60? Preferences are southern blues (I really want to head South this year, though anywhere will do if the right attraction's there) as well as most forms of rock, jazz and indie. I'm really not too picky though, and the whole point of this trek is to experience some new things, so let me know what you guys think.

I'm from Wisconsin and have been to Summerfest a few times. Really fun times. Tickets are cheap to get in and there are tons of stages to see all sorts of stuff. This summer I saw Arctic Monkeys, Third Eye Blind and Rise Against.

Clarity said:
I'm from Wisconsin and have been to Summerfest a few times. Really fun times. Tickets are cheap to get in and there are tons of stages to see all sorts of stuff. This summer I saw Arctic Monkeys, Third Eye Blind and Rise Against.

That sounds like a pretty cool collection off those 3 alone. Is Summerfest actually in Wisconsin or is it in a nearby state? and where about in Wisconsin is it?

Yep in Wisconsin Milwaukee to be specific.

Well, I guess there will be plenty of beer around if I'm heading to Milwaukee lol

Oh yes of course haha! Full lineup just got announced today if your interested! Looks like a great lineup to me and I'm very excited to go again.

BigKid25 said:
Well, I guess there will be plenty of beer around if I'm heading to Milwaukee lol

Beer, cheese, and brats are required consumption for participating in Summerfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back