Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I moved recently and I also just got some extra crib bordering, so I attached it to the wall and here is my picture to show you how it looks.

20150320_182043.jpg

Attachments

• 1426897458678-2139044502.jpg
    1426897458678-2139044502.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 262
Cute! And I've always wanted a stuffed animal hammock.

That's so cool I wish that I could do that.

Aww that is so cute ! Love your plushies tyger, good work :3

That looks so awesome! I love all the different Simbas you have.

Thanks all. I am still having a hard time getting the crib bumpers to stick.

I'm pretty sure I used to have that same 101 Dalmatians picture. Could still be around here somewhere.

That is very nice. I like the crib bordering.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm pretty sure I used to have that same 101 Dalmatians picture. Could still be around here somewhere.

The one in my room I found at a garage sale for 10 bucks and it is encased in glass. Pretty lucky find, but it is a pain to put on the wall, it is super heavy.

Tyger said:
I moved recently and I also just got some extra crib bordering, so I attached it to the wall and here is my picture to show you how it looks.

View attachment 23614

oh, how nice!!! it is sooo cosy, the hammock is smart and also gives a good feeling of being under a roof, I really like that!!!

magnolia said:
oh, how nice!!! it is sooo cosy, the hammock is smart and also gives a good feeling of being under a roof, I really like that!!!
Yeah, the net does make it feel a little more enclosed

Cute Lion King pillow case. I had the same one as a kid and I still have it.

Very nice looking....well planned and thought out. Quite like the crib bordering

Ahh, super cute set-up.

Wow that looks great man! I'm jealous! :smile1:

Tyger said:

View attachment 23614

very cute! I'll have to get a picture of my bed/crib

Paddedwolf said:
very cute! I'll have to get a picture of my bed/crib

You should

Tyger said:
You should

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

I have two beds. One is like my plushy bed the other with the planes is where I sleep. I should switch it up sometime though.

Paddedwolf said:
View attachment 23623

View attachment 23624

I have two beds. One is like my plushy bed the other with the planes is where I sleep. I should switch it up sometime though.

cute! I love the pikachu and all of your my little pony stuff, especially the bedspread.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you have two beds? you should join them together and it would be kinda like a crib, you would just have to build one wall on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back