Not open for further replies.

edward321

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Looking for people who at GTA 5 Online.
For those that do, you know the Heists are finally here *woot*
I play on PS4 I don't care what level you are, me and my friend aren't strict and don't care if you die on missions, when do missions, we're just looking for other people to group up with it.
Age doesn't matter either, it's a violent video game where you lure hookers into back alleys and murder them, I don't think maturity is an issue. Lol

PM if you want to share PSN tags. I'm nervous and paranoid about posting my tag on a forum and that if someone Googles it, it'll trace back here and I'll get heavily trolled.
I also Play Evolve and Dying Light

edward321 said:
Age doesn't matter either, it's a violent video game where you lure hookers into back alleys and murder them, I don't think maturity is an issue. Lol

I have only done the first 'tutorial' myself (Xbox One) with a friend simply because years of playing online has tarnished my view of teaming up with a lot of randoms. It took me ages to do the first Destiny raid because of people getting so obsessed with winning, doing things a certian way or in a certian timeframe. The amount of verbal abuse and racist comments that come across the chat channels not only in GTA, but other games makes me cringe. Hearing some child who clearly isnt old enough to play the game calling someone the N word or the F word and threatening to kill their family...that would turn anyone away.

Have you completed any yet? Whats your opinion after having to wait so long for them?

OK I'll repharse that, age don't matter as long as you're not acting like a child.
Maturity I meant age but my choice of wording was used in the wrong context, sorry.
As for the Heists I've only done the prison setups all I got left is the Prison Finale. And all other heists I have yet to try.
I hate people who give up if someone makes a mistake once.

As for teaming yup with random people I get the same way. Unless I talk to the person before hand I get nervous that they'll be judging my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back