Has anyone had a sleepover for ABDL'S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddedwolf said:
It would! But their is no way in knowing who is out their since this isn't something that you can just advertise. Like I was lucky to find this place and I joined when I was around 18, but this isn't a place to find locals and I was really lucky to have heard of fetlife from a guy and i was supper hesitant to join that. I did and I met with a guy who went to the same school as me and we would hang out and such for a couple moths then he kinda vanished and then I met with another guy back in November and I loved him! He had a great personality he invited me to his place and we would watch movies and such and even started dating a bit. After that though he kinda fell out of good contact so I couldn't be his boyfriend anymore since he had other things and we didn't talk all to much at that point. I really do care about him though because he was the nicest AB/DL I have ever met so we keep in contact somewhat and I even sent him a letter letting him know how I felt and how he changed my life. But this was kinda long and off topic and I apologies :b

Not at all I enjoy hearing what people have to say it makes me happy when people can confide in me. I would love to meet other abdl's that I can chill with regularly that would make me happy but there isn't a whole lot of them nearby the closest ones to me live 3 hours away and I would have to cross a toll bridge just to hang out

DerpyHooves209 said:
Not at all I enjoy hearing what people have to say it makes me happy when people can confide in me. I would love to meet other abdl's that I can chill with regularly that would make me happy but there isn't a whole lot of them nearby the closest ones to me live 3 hours away and I would have to cross a toll bridge just to hang out

oh no! The funny thing is I had a neighbor friend who lived 2 houses from me who also really liked diapers and we made a thing called the babyclub back in the summer of 2004. We even put money together to buy a baby bottle at a garage sale. He was really strange though to my other neighborhood friend and I who where all members so we kinda disowned him after a couple years :b He was the first little I ever met though. not an AB/DL since we weren't adults or even teenagers. matter of fact we would do lots of sleep overs and do baby like stuff.

Paddedwolf said:
oh no! The funny thing is I had a neighbor friend who lived 2 houses from me who also really liked diapers and we made a thing called the babyclub back in the summer of 2004. We even put money together to buy a baby bottle at a garage sale. He was really strange though to my other neighborhood friend and I who where all members so we kinda disowned him after a couple years :b He was the first little I ever met though. not an AB/DL since we weren't adults or even teenagers. matter of fact we would do lots of sleep overs and do baby like stuff.

Wow I've never had any experiences like that but that sounds fun.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Wow I've never had any experiences like that but that sounds fun.

yes and no. again he was really weird and he broke a lot of my toys. He was kinda destructive. So looking back on it that group I had probably enhanced my liking for diaper stuff, but I know i liked diapers before then. So I was kinda an odd toss up of two young littles living right next to each other.

Paddedwolf said:
yes and no. again he was really weird and he broke a lot of my toys. He was kinda destructive. So looking back on it that group I had probably enhanced my liking for diaper stuff, but I know i liked diapers before then. So I was kinda an odd toss up of two young littles living right next to each other.

Yeah I've liked diapers since I was real little too I didn't have access to the internet till the age of 18 and then I found out there were others like me I don't think I ever felt happier sad right? XD But yeah I definitely am going to try to meet abdl's this year when I get the chance.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Yeah I've liked diapers since I was real little too I didn't have access to the internet till the age of 18 and then I found out there were others like me I don't think I ever felt happier sad right? XD But yeah I definitely am going to try to meet abdl's this year when I get the chance.

I first read about AB/Dls when I was 13 or so when I would look up going back in diaper stories. then I was like wow! there are a lot of people just like me! then I made the connection that, that is what I was and why I and the neighbor kid acted the way we do. I then joined here at 18. I wish the best of luck to you in finding a wonderful local friend :)

Paddedwolf said:
I first read about AB/Dls when I was 13 or so when I would look up going back in diaper stories. then I was like wow! there are a lot of people just like me! then I made the connection that, that is what I was and why I and the neighbor kid acted the way we do. I then joined here at 18. I wish the best of luck to you in finding a wonderful local friend :)

Yeah thanks I will need it.

Aww a sleepover sounds amazing, I've never done anything like that but I would really like to be in one, sounds fun but I guess it's not going to be soon :(

Littledaimon said:
Aww a sleepover sounds amazing, I've never done anything like that but I would really like to be in one, sounds fun but I guess it's not going to be soon :(

Well if your from california I would totally be down after hanging out a few times.

A sleepover sounds fun.
What do you usually do at one?

ApplePi said:
A sleepover sounds fun.
What do you usually do at one?

Whatever you want really. Watch movies, watch cartoons, color in coloring books, play with toys, talk, etc.

The ones I've been too, we usually watch some movies & talk before bed. But we also hang out during the day as well. So we'll go eat, see a movie, play mini-golf, go to the mall, go to the zoo, etc.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Well if your from california I would totally be down after hanging out a few times.

You should move to a new thread in EC+ if you want to talk any kind of location specifics, so it can't be googled.

DerpyHooves209 said:

Oww thanks, but I am nowhere near California

Mattew said:
Whatever you want really. Watch movies, watch cartoons, color in coloring books, play with toys, talk, etc.

The ones I've been too, we usually watch some movies & talk before bed. But we also hang out during the day as well. So we'll go eat, see a movie, play mini-golf, go to the mall, go to the zoo, etc.
Thank you Mattew
Do they tell scary story's?

ApplePi said:
Thank you Mattew
Do they tell scary story's?

When me & my little brother have ours, we don't tell any scary stories. We watch scary movies or listen to creepy pasta stories that have been recorded. You could tell stories if you wanted too tho

Mattew said:
When me & my little brother have ours, we don't tell any scary stories. We watch scary movies or listen to creepy pasta stories that have been recorded. You could tell stories if you wanted too tho
Im good, I am not that clever making stories

I just recently went to my first ABDL Sleepover and it was really fun. =)

I've hosted parties and sleepovers before, and they've been great fun. Most of mine have tended to be adult parties with the added diaper around the bums of the guests...but as it goes on a bit, the baby guard tends to come down...and pacis will come out, with bottles and the kiddie cartoons and coloring books, and then the AB clothes.

As far as having a problem with other people, I vet the guests ahead of time. If you personally know a local or two, they might personally know another local or two...and thusly can help you out with the process.

I've met at least 150 ABDLs since I was 18, and hung out with 100 or so one-on-one and most of them I was happy to invite to my home (or join them at their home or a hotel, etc). Some were not what they described (especially about age, or being obese and trying to say they're a normal body type), or they were just dirty and very unkempt, so they didn't get asked to my place, or I didn't go to theirs. And while there are some I have zero interest in hanging out with again (sometimes you just do not have any common interests, no big deal), only once did I have to ask someone to leave my home...and no one's ever made me uncomfortable in their place.

tallbaby said:
I've hosted parties and sleepovers before, and they've been great fun. Most of mine have tended to be adult parties with the added diaper around the bums of the guests...but as it goes on a bit, the baby guard tends to come down...and pacis will come out, with bottles and the kiddie cartoons and coloring books, and then the AB clothes.

As far as having a problem with other people, I vet the guests ahead of time. If you personally know a local or two, they might personally know another local or two...and thusly can help you out with the process.

I've met at least 150 ABDLs since I was 18, and hung out with 100 or so one-on-one and most of them I was happy to invite to my home (or join them at their home or a hotel, etc). Some were not what they described (especially about age, or being obese and trying to say they're a normal body type), or they were just dirty and very unkempt, so they didn't get asked to my place, or I didn't go to theirs. And while there are some I have zero interest in hanging out with again (sometimes you just do not have any common interests, no big deal), only once did I have to ask someone to leave my home...and no one's ever made me uncomfortable in their place.

Wow.... all i can say is wow...

i mean i spent almost half my life thinking i was the only one, ever, anywhere at all. then of course when the Internet got big and i found out i was wrong... well here we are...

and yet

... i still haven't ever IRL! met anyone IN PERSON who is remotely even AWARE about us on anything that could resemble a thorough understanding level.

... That i know of, of course...

i mean they could be like ninjas in my life hiding it in plain sight like me =D. but still i highly doubt it.

I met up with other DL's before and we hung out only once thought and that was it but I would like to have and ABDL sleep over I think that it would be fun and it has been something that I have been wanting to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back