• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Im New to the ABDL Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

viker55

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Im new to the ABDL community and am trying to look for support and to meet people with the same interest as me and also to awnser some of my own personal questions.

hey there!

Welcome to adisc you will meet plenty of like minded people here they are friendly and helpful I hope you enjoy the site.

thank you for the welcome!

hi and welcom

Welcome! :D

Welcome! We were all new at one point and we'd be glad to help you out and offer advice and friendship :) What are your hobbies? I love reading and I play video games in my down time! Do you wear all the time or just at home? I wear at night.

viker55 said:
Hey Im new to the ABDL community and am trying to look for support and to meet people with the same interest as me and also to awnser some of my own personal questions.

Hello viker55, That's in a nutshell why I'm here too, could you put your non abdl instrests, here like I like anime and video games. so thanks.

I dont wear all the time becuase i live with a big family but when i get a chance and i have the money i order online and wear over night usually when everyone is asleep or gone. I love traveling and hanging out on the computer mostly and hang out with friends when im off work. I Play a little guitar but need to start playing again. Also like playing video games.

viker55 said:
I Play a little guitar but need to start playing again. Also like playing video games.

Welcome to the site viker55. How long have you olayed the Guitar. I am starting to learn it myself. I had one back in 2008 or 2009 but let a work friend barrow it and never saw it again. So I am at it again and taking my first lesson on Thursday which I am excited for. Also what game are you currently playing? I have been working on Dark Souls 1 and Wolfenstein for the Xbox 360.

Welcome to ADISC. How are you doing? It's nice getting to know you. I see that you like to play video games, huh? So do I. I love to play old games on PC and home consoles such as N64 and Gamecube and etc. Can you tell us what video games you like to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back