do you think they'll make bigger mlp diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I know when you read that you probably falsh back to a million other forums of let's all e-mail hggies and tell them to make adult diapers, but here me out first. Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about these. I recently bought a pack because judging off a picture I saw online they looked similar in size to goodnites and long story short they aren't.

They only make them up to size 4t-5t and I'm no expert on child growth but that seems like the bottom end of mlp's target age range. I know it's also the top end of the potty training age but there's still the goodnite-esqe night diapers. just from guessing I'd say the my little pony age extends from like 4-7 probably longer for this specific generation so it feels like to me a market exists for them.

I'm not saying we're going to be seeing any of them that the average adult male can easily fit into, but I do think that we might see some bigger sizes for the bed wetting stage and I will point to the tinkerbell goodnites to say that it can happen, and I'm also going to add that I can fit into those (barely but still keep the dream alive) .

So what do you guys think?

I hope they make adult sized plastic backed ones I would pay a lot of money for some I print out my own tapes and buy the white bambinos and put them on there I have some very cute ones would be cool to see adult sized pullups with mlp on them.

DerpyHooves209 said:
I hope they make adult sized plastic backed ones I would pay a lot of money for some I print out my own tapes and buy the white bambinos and put them on there I have some very cute ones would be cool to see adult sized pullups with mlp on them.

I mean don't get me wrong that would be awesome but don't get your hopes up. I don't think there's enough money in the world to get hasbro to agree to that license. goodnites are close enough for me though and here's hoping.

blablafreckenlover said:
I mean don't get me wrong that would be awesome but don't get your hopes up. I don't think there's enough money in the world to get hasbro to agree to that license. goodnites are close enough for me though and here's hoping.

Haha Hasbro is money hungry and over prices all mlp stuff if they see the potential in mlp diapers and find out about abdl's they will definitely jump on that theres big money in the diaper industry.

Well, there are these. But I expect you mean disposables.

To be honest, I don't expect MLP and Tinker Bell prints to make it onto the older-kid diapers. If anything, I'd think the larger GoodNites and UnderJams would become less kiddish--compensation for the fact that their function brings an often embarrassing association with babies. The younger kids who've simply drifted from Pull-Ups into GoodNites really aren't all that self-conscious yet.

DerpyHooves209 said:
Haha Hasbro is money hungry and over prices all mlp stuff if they see the potential in mlp diapers and find out about abdl's they will definitely jump on that theres big money in the diaper industry.

yeah but you also have to think on the flip side. If hasbro agrees to it then they've associated there brand with a deviant sex culture and in doing so they alienate not only there target demographic of little kids but also a good portion of the bronies who aren't ab/dl. You could make the argument that just because it's on a pull up doesn't make it part of ab/dl and I tempted to agree with that sentiment, but as far as parents go they immediately associate it with a fetish (at least to them) and the parents control what the kids buy. So the license would have to be a sum large enough to cover the copyright fees and then account for all of the losses hasbro would get if they associated there brand with that type of product. It would be like like if they made a pinkie pie ball gag all of the parents are going to immediately jump ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Well, there are these. But I expect you mean disposables.

To be honest, I don't expect MLP and Tinker Bell prints to make it onto the older-kid diapers. If anything, I'd think the larger GoodNites and UnderJams would become less kiddish--compensation for the fact that their function brings an often embarrassing association with babies. The younger kids who've simply drifted from Pull-Ups into GoodNites really aren't all that self-conscious yet.

I'll be honest I don't now how those exist probably hasbro doesn't know about it. Even still they aren't as cute. You bring up a good point, but I think the interest in the brand is there in the goodnite age group that they would still be interested.

I doubt that. I believe those are a Walgreens store brand pull-up. Walgreens also has their separate line of betwetting pull-ups for older kids, but think of it this way. When has Pull-Ups or other company that produces training pants cross-referenced designs with their older kid pull-up counterpart? Never, because they want to differentiate them as two distinct classes of products. They don't want the GoodNites wearer to feel like it's a toddler's training pant the same way they don't want the toddler Pull-Up wearer to feel like they're wearing a baby diaper. So looking at it from their perspective, the odds of an MLP older kids pull-up is slim to none.

Simply put it will never happen.

jeremyi said:
I doubt that. I believe those are a Walgreens store brand pull-up. Walgreens also has their separate line of betwetting pull-ups for older kids, but think of it this way. When has Pull-Ups or other company that produces training pants cross-referenced designs with their older kid pull-up counterpart? Never, because they want to differentiate them as two distinct classes of products. They don't want the GoodNites wearer to feel like it's a toddler's training pant the same way they don't want the toddler Pull-Up wearer to feel like they're wearing a baby diaper. So looking at it from their perspective, the odds of an MLP older kids pull-up is slim to none.

That's a good point I didn't think about that. Maybe if someone else picked it up and made it but I doubt wallgreens would give away the license that easily. Oh well i guess I got those cloth ones though.

DerpyHooves209 said:

I hate to be the negative Nancy up in here but there isn't as much money as you may think in the ABDL market, especially to a corporate giant like Hasbro. Besides the obvious public stigma behind associating with ABDLs at all, there is far less money in a niche market product targeting ABDLs compared to general incontinence, toilet training, and bedwetting products. We will always remain in the shadow of these target markets for these 2 big, big reasons. Lets keep our expectations realistic.

I just had an idea. I know its not going to happen but it'd be neat if equestria girls took over the goodnites side of it.

In short the answer is No.

Hasbro may be a large, money loving corporation, but they wouldn't license an adult diaper with MLP characters on it. I just couldn't ever see it happening.

ArchieRoni said:

Not licensed, Licensed means Hasbro and also Discovery (Who technically owns 50% of MLP:FIM) officially consents to it, they don't consent to this. They don't even acknowledge it. If they did they'd be making a percentage of the profits, and they don't. Those are home made, Hasbro and Discovery wouldn't be caught dead licensing to a small company like that, they'd license some Chinese factory to make it and someplace like Walmart or other big department store to sell it, there's no money in adult diapers for Hasbro, therefor it won't ever happen.

That said, I could see Walgreens putting MLP characters on their Well Beginnings sleep pants as they already have the license to use the characters on their training pants.

Reactions: Snivy
I highly doubt any of the hasbro will ever consider making MLP diapers or adults because of who the show is targeted at. I say there is a 0% chance of this happening. The only adult MLP diaper I got was from dependeco diapers from a private seller.

No, there won't be. The only MLP adult sized diapers will be made by fans or other people.

Just mentioning this now because I don't think anyone is reading the first post I made I'm not talking about adult diapers I was thinking more youth diapers like goodnites. I'm very aware the possibility of a licensed adult mlp diaper is nonexistent.

There will never be a legal MLP adult diaper.

I can see someone making a MLP disposable diaper much like the cloth one, however, Hasbro won't license and most likely won't even know it exists. But if you're hoping for anything official, you're out of luck.

blablafreckenlover said:
Just mentioning this now because I don't think anyone is reading the first post I made I'm not talking about adult diapers I was thinking more youth diapers like goodnites. I'm very aware the possibility of a licensed adult mlp diaper is nonexistent.

Oh, well then I say that there is maybe a possibility of it happening if it is youth diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back