do you think they'll make bigger mlp diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpyHooves209 said:
As do I the show is too good XD

I also forgot to mention I have about 4 MLP t shirts and the Dependeco MLP cloth AIO diaper

I have about 36 mlp shirts but no mlp diapers :\

I have 14 mlp shirts, Derpy clip belt, wallet, and PJs, Spitfire and Derpy vinyl figurines and lots of mini vinyls and key hains and covers.

- - - Updated - - -

Paddedwolf said:
I also forgot to mention I have about 4 MLP t shirts and the Dependeco MLP cloth AIO diaper

Is the diaper a Dependco? Is it any good because I wanted to get an mlp one but I dunno if they're worth the buy.

Jonnythepony said:
I have 14 mlp shirts, Derpy clip belt, wallet, and PJs, Spitfire and Derpy vinyl figurines and lots of mini vinyls and key hains and covers.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the diaper a Dependco? Is it any good because I wanted to get an mlp one but I dunno if they're worth the buy.

I think they are wonderful. They are the best fitting cloth diaper I have ever worn and are extremely comfortable! My only issue with them is that I am a heavy wetter and I can get leaks easily in them. I just would say use a booster pad that she sells too and don't flood the diaper and your good.

Paddedwolf said:
I think they are wonderful. They are the best fitting cloth diaper I have ever worn and are extremely comfortable! My only issue with them is that I am a heavy wetter and I can get leaks easily in them. I just would say use a booster pad that she sells too and don't flood the diaper and your good.
ok cool. Thank you :thumbsup:

Jonnythepony said:
Speaking of Derpy, I got this today as well...

View attachment 23640

Also a Princess Luna diaper would be awesome as well ^u^

You bastard! :'( You bastard! :laugh:

Snivy said:
You bastard! :'( You bastard! :laugh:
I got her just today and she was the only one on the big bin, I had to give her a good home.
And now Rainbow Dash has a friend...
View attachment 23641

Jonnythepony said:
I got her just today and she was the only one on the big bin, I had to give her a good home.
And now Rainbow Dash has a friend now...
View attachment 23641

You bigger bastard!!! XD

Snivy said:
You are lucky!!!! (I'm not mad at you, i'm just messin w/ ya)
I know you're just foolin. also thank yu ^u^

Jonnythepony said:
What did I do wrong?
View attachment 23642
Little AJ says hai ^u^

haha I ought to take a picture of a "small part of my collection for you guys" lol I have way too much mlp stuff it should be a crime XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
haha I ought to take a picture of a "small part of my collection for you guys" lol I have way too much mlp stuff it should be a crime XD

Nah, not a crime. A party!

Snivy said:
Nah, not a crime. A party!

I have enough plushies to throw a party XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
I have enough plushies to throw a party XD

I want that many plushies. I want to have to make a pile I can dive into.

I would love to be able to afford things like that. The only thing i have is an mlp blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back