• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

JJ Saying Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Format taken form spddan's post

1) Hello! Who are you?
Hello I'm JJ. I am a layed back kind of guy, easy going, and like to laugh. Currently work in an office for a manufacturing company. Its an OK job and pays the student loan bills. But I am currently working on pursuing my dreams when I get home from work.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
The fact that I still have interest in the things I did as a kid. Won't go into anymore detail for this post.

3) What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
Being outside. Riding my bike on trails, talking walks on warm days, playing volley ball, snowboarding in the winter time. I have more than this but I don't want this to be really long.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
I am looking for others to spend time with enjoying the days. Should our diaper/little interests cross over that's OK but I want to make friends first and foremost in the "normal" way. Friendships that aren't built all on diapers.

Happy to talk to anyone about anything else.

-JJ

Hey, welcome.

I'm also new here.

As an outdoorsy person, are you excited for spring?! Or do you miss the winter sports?
I think I'm starting to resent winter as I haven't been skiing in 6 years :'(

Anyway, glad to meet you!

I may start to miss snowboarding in a few weeks since I only really get to enjoy it 2 months out of the year if the weather is good. But I am definitely not going to miss having to bundle up in 4 or 5 layers (thermal shirt, long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, sweater, coat) just to go out. Looking forward to biking on some trails again though and taking walks in the evenings.

- JJ

Hiya GuyInBallwinMO,
Sorry I am not an out doors man,
But I do like Bike Riding, Hiking on the rooks on the beach or in the , and swimming.
I would like to welcome you to ADISC.

I have technically been to the beach but I was only 8 months old when I went and haven't been back since. That is why I am going to say that I have never been to the beach. But I really want to go sometime. I don't mind swimming either for that matter just don't really have a place to do it. I remember swimming a lot when I was kid though.

- JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back