• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello kind people! Nice meeting you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a barista living in BC, Canada. I've been a lurker here and elsewhere but I want to connect and get to know some other ABDLs!

I've decided to sign up and get involved so that I could discuss my life as an ABDL with some other people who might understand some of the challenges that go along with that. I hope we can provide honest support for each other and work towards having fulfilling happy lives. I'll admit that I'm not always happy with my ABDL life, and some of this frustration has led me here to see if some of you could lend some advice for my struggles. But hey, I won't drag you down here, I'm just happy that we can use the internet to meet up together. Thanks so much to the founder(s) [moo?] for making this space!

In real deal life, I'm a barista. I love coffee and I love nerding out about food and drink. This is essentially what I do professionally. I work long hours finding ways to make the coffee I brew taste just that little bit more interesting or delicious. This also plays into how I like to think about wine, beer, whiskey, and other such pleasures. I'm not much of a cook myself, but I can probably make you a good coffee and recommend a great restaurant.

I also spend a lot of my time working with computers, coding, building, repairing, etc. I love technology and working on ways to make fun or useful things happen with phones, computers, arduinos, and other such nerd toys. I like video games too, especially sandbox and strategy games. I find the mechanics of games very interesting and I'm always curious about new ideas that people implement into their games. If you hear about any cool games coming out, let me know! If you like any multiplayer games, let me know and we could play a round or two of something.

Hopefully a few of you will say hello back, and I'll step off into the other parts of the forum and get into some discussions. Feel free to say hello! Either here, or through a message.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and I'm glad to have made this introduction for you.

- Crackers

Hiya there. I'm also new. I enjoy computer hardware and web design, and I'm a gamer. I play mostly adventure games, but I like Nintendo franchises and anything of high quality, from Super Mario Galaxy to Red Dead Redemption. I'm no programmer, but I'm sure we share plenty in common. Welcome to the boards!

Hey, thanks Solemn.

I recently bought Red Dead Redemption but I haven't started playing it yet.

I'm happy to meet others who share my interests in more ways than one!

Hi Solemn, it is nice to meet you.
I also like computers, and talking about them.
Always trying to find a way to improve and automate my life with them.
And I find it great that your happy to have found this community.

Welcome to ADISC

When it comes to food/drink I am a tinkerer to but for me it isn't coffee its ice cream. I also like video games but am making an attempt to limit them form my day to day activities as with summer on the way I want to spend more time outside. But what are you currently playing? I am playing Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and taking a stab at Dark Souls 1.

- JJ

Ice Cream eh? Got any secrets I should know for the perfect creaminess?

Currently I'm really into Factorio, Cities: Skylines, and Offworld Trading Company.

I've been meaning to pick up Dark Souls and give it a go, but I'm scared... Not of monsters and dark, I'm scared I'll suck at it.

For good creaminess/smooth texture you need to have a stabilizer. I use egg yolks because they are more natural. But in reality it requires much more than that. As I am sure you know it all comes down to the right amount of ingredients to put in. I am still working on it.

It is a frustrating game at first. I think I have created a new character about 3 or 4 times within the 2 or 3 weeks that I have had it. That is why YouTube videos are your best friend for tips as long as it doesn't lessen the difficulty to much.

-JJ

hi Crackers I'm from BC to. I see got Off world Trading Company to. so far I don't know if I like that game. I just got Cities: Skylines I'm just getting into playing this game to. I think you will find good people to chat with here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back