Replica printed diapers on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the luvs diapers youll see theyre size 6 theyre not actually adult diapers

Jbradshaw90 said:
If you look at the luvs diapers youll see theyre size 6 theyre not actually adult diapers

Look more closely, they are indeed adult diapers. They're just adult sized replicas of Luvs Size 6.

Are those legit? How were they made? Are they mass-produced? Holy crap, I want those!

the price seems outrageous

They say "Home made baby diapers," so there's nothing particularly mysterious or outrageous about them. If you look closely, particularly at the Luvs ones, you can see that they've just peeled the cloth-like backing off of actual Luvs diapers and fixed it to adult diapers. This is made even more obvious by the fact that the purple hatch marks, normally aligned with the crotch fold of the baby diapers, are halfway up the front of the adult diaper. No doubt the backs of these adult diapers are mostly white, which is probably why they aren't pictured.

Not a bad craft project, but probably not something I'd spend money on. If they'd actually blown up the prints to fit the adult diapers, that might be worth talking about. Otherwise, just grab your favorite adult diaper, a package of Pampers or Luvs, a glue stick, and go to town.

Wow that crazy for a diaper most people can make there self.

Poohbearboy said:
Wow that crazy for a diaper most people can make there self.

I think you're absolutely right.

What a great idea! I think I will have to make some of these for myself!

well if you got to wear diaper why not have fun with them. they look grate :biggrin:

Cottontail said:
They say "Home made baby diapers," so there's nothing particularly mysterious or outrageous about them. If you look closely, particularly at the Luvs ones, you can see that they've just peeled the cloth-like backing off of actual Luvs diapers and fixed it to adult diapers. This is made even more obvious by the fact that the purple hatch marks, normally aligned with the crotch fold of the baby diapers, are halfway up the front of the adult diaper. No doubt the backs of these adult diapers are mostly white, which is probably why they aren't pictured.

Not a bad craft project, but probably not something I'd spend money on. If they'd actually blown up the prints to fit the adult diapers, that might be worth talking about. Otherwise, just grab your favorite adult diaper, a package of Pampers or Luvs, a glue stick, and go to town.

... especially at those prices! The bidding on some of them is up to $86 dollars. For 4 diapers. People are crazy. >.<

Jbradshaw90 said:

"The size of the Adult Briefs are Medium Size waist 32'' to 42''."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back