Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, Its me again. I said to myself that I wouldn't post anymore pitty party threads, but still this one keeps bugging me, I have a lot of good things going on in my life, but still there are plenty of bad stuff, It fells like the more I post here and accept it, The more I fell like I want to be little, and cute and have everyone love me, and be a baby again, or at least a toddler and look and act and dress cute and everyone to love me, I want to transform to a baby a dog or a cat, because I really want to get away from my older brother/mature adult side, more and more, and I really fell like that at times. Escaping in my room seems to help but still I just want to be small sometimes, and have little to no responsibilities.

We can understand that feeling. I totally understand at least, the feeling you described as "I want everyone to love me."

It's that feeling for me, that people will want to give you chances. They want to help you grow each day. They treat you with patience, understanding, and love. They feel happy for you when you do well, and perhaps scold you when you don't.. but they don't give up on you. They hold your hand and help you. We all have to do that with each other.

Been there, or rather I'm kind of there right now. The need to attend to your responsibilities is unfortunately stronger than the want to just be a baby for a whole day. Sometimes I feel good about being able to stomach through it, but I can't help but think "What if?"

Thanks for that, and im glad to here that I'm not alone.

Well, Gigglemuffinz the sad truth is that not everyone is going to love you. It's a novel thought to think that, but again we're adult babies. Not everyone thinks we're cute and cuddly like a real baby. Like you said though, we have to help each other, because there's people that don't particularly care for us adult babies. But love and acceptance goes a long way.

KittyninjaW said:
Thanks for that, and im glad to here that I'm not alone.

Definitely not. I wake up little each morning and then struggle to accept the fact that I have dumb responsibilities. This place helps me to transition to the real world sometimes believe it or not....and the other way too. The fact is mini me is always there, mostly thinly veiled with adult responsibilities. It feels so weird sometimes when I'm in adult settings cause I honestly do feel like it's a game. But sadly I do know that it's not. Fortunately, we can find places to experience our little feelings appropriately. Having said that, a lot of adult stuff is really cool.

ozbub said:
Definitely not. I wake up little each morning and then struggle to accept the fact that I have dumb responsibilities. This place helps me to transition to the real world sometimes believe it or not....and the other way too. The fact is mini me is always there, mostly thinly veiled with adult responsibilities. It feels so weird sometimes when I'm in adult settings cause I honestly do feel like it's a game. But sadly I do know that it's not. Fortunately, we can find places to experience our little feelings appropriately. Having said that, a lot of adult stuff is really cool.
I can aggree to that, osbub, and your right there.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Well, Gigglemuffinz the sad truth is that not everyone is going to love you. It's a novel thought to think that, but again we're adult babies. Not everyone thinks we're cute and cuddly like a real baby. Like you said though, we have to help each other, because there's people that don't particularly care for us adult babies. But love and acceptance goes a long way.
That's true in so many ways.

:)

Thank you for all your help, this is what I fell like right now :hugpile:

Awwww :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back