Dry 24/7's SaveExpress arival!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These may be arriving just in time (if I'm losing my nite-control - see my other post from this morning!) but the legendary Dry 24/7's are now available for purchase from SaveExpress! Rejoice oh fellow UK DLAB's who hav always wanted these nappies (!!) the time of waiting is over! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

This might even be the first day of availability...sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! bms

I was hoping the price was just a placeholder.

I can't begin to justify spending that much. I'll stick with the M4's.

Extortionate amount of money to spend on something that basically we'll do our business in, then throw away! At 40 Euros for a pack of 18, I think the only time I'll purchase these if the price drops dramatically, as much as I'd love to try them! Might get some samples just to see what all the fuss is about!

I was tempted to order some but soon I will be back in the US so I think I'll stick to getting them when I'm there at half the price Save Express sells them!

I've been told from the guy's at Save Express that they have been manufacturing their own style ABDL nappies/diaper's so I'm looking forward to see what they come up with, all that they told me that it was going to be thick and plastic backed, let's hope they are good!!!

I'll stick with comficare , twice as many nappies for the same price and same capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back