• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherRobin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me! :smile1:

Welcome ChristopherRobin! Lots of Winnie the Pooh fans here. Some of us are shy, but this site has a tendency to bring people out of their shell. You get PM privileges here after being here a week and making 20 posts.

In the mean time, feel free to jump in on any posts that interest you!

ChristopherRobin said:
Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me! :smile1:

Welcome, ChristopherRobin , I'm a whinnie the pooh fan too, and I can relate to the spending too much time on the computer, thing. because I do that too. and also i'm here to learn stuff and make new friends too, Also I really like music.

Hello ChristopherRobin, and welcome
I am a bit of a computer addict myself.
kinda shy as well but I do put the effort to try.
This is a nice community, so feel free to post.
It is nice to meet you.

ChristopherRobin said:
not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.

How long have you been snowboarding? I just started this past year but I love it. I was surprised at how quickly I took to it too. I guess I was just extremely determined to learn it!"

- JJ

hi ChristopherRobin I'm from BC. and well come to ADISC

I used to work with internet radio stations for a number of years as a DJ, I love music! I'm also a big Winnie the Pooh fan, my favorite character is Owl. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back