Thread: Prairie Kid

Default Prairie Kid

Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
    I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
    Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me!

Welcome ChristopherRobin! Lots of Winnie the Pooh fans here. Some of us are shy, but this site has a tendency to bring people out of their shell. You get PM privileges here after being here a week and making 20 posts.

In the mean time, feel free to jump in on any posts that interest you!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherRobin View Post
    Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
    I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
    Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me!
    Welcome, ChristopherRobin , I'm a whinnie the pooh fan too, and I can relate to the spending too much time on the computer, thing. because I do that too. and also i'm here to learn stuff and make new friends too, Also I really like music.

Hello ChristopherRobin, and welcome
    I am a bit of a computer addict myself.
    kinda shy as well but I do put the effort to try.
    This is a nice community, so feel free to post.
    It is nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherRobin View Post
    not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
    How long have you been snowboarding? I just started this past year but I love it. I was surprised at how quickly I took to it too. I guess I was just extremely determined to learn it!"

- JJ

hi ChristopherRobin I'm from BC. and well come to ADISC

I used to work with internet radio stations for a number of years as a DJ, I love music! I'm also a big Winnie the Pooh fan, my favorite character is Owl. Welcome!