Huggies pull-ups for 28-30 waist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I can fit into XL Goodnites, and I am at a 28-30 waist size.

Will I be able to put into large huggies pull-ups?

I'm at a 28 waist size and Pull-Ups surprisingly fit comfortably. The Huggies brand is way​ bigger than the competitors. Easy Ups/generic brand ones are a bit of a stretch though.

EDIT: The one thing to be aware of is that the sides are a bit scratchy on Pull-Ups compared to other brands. Still adorable though!

I miss the days of having a small waist....

FauxPas said:

Me too. Some of the largest pull-ups still fit me (waist ~34")

KatelynG said:
I'm at a 28 waist size and Pull-Ups surprisingly fit comfortably. The Huggies brand is way​ bigger than the competitors. Easy Ups/generic brand ones are a bit of a stretch though.

Keep in mind that female and male sizes are completely different. He is a guy and you are a girl. Sizes can vary on genders sometimes.

Yeah, I can fit in them too, but then there's the male member. Things are going to be tight. In addition, Huggies don't come up very high on the waist, but if you want to be in a real baby diaper, they work.

FauxPas said:

Dont we All ツ

Pull ups fit me and im one of those Action sport people Pull ups have survived some cray thing with them on they didn't rip my clothes did and so did I. But my little PinkPull-up™ did

❤ Have a Super day ❤​

I have a 30 inch waist and I can easily fit into pullups if they are big enough. I really love girls goodnites the most if I had to choose a pullup. I might have to try these huggies pullups.

A bit of a correction - just bought some new Pull-Ups 4T-5T and they seem to be both a bit smaller and made of a less strong material. I can still wear them without ripping or anything, but it's tighter than it used to be. Not sure why they changed them, but I just wore one that fit much better about a month back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back