• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
A reintroduction rather than introduction - I haven't posted here for probably four or five years after drifting away from the site but find myself back now. I was fairly active on the forum for a time and was fortunate enough to meet some of the lovely people from here in person. Always enjoyed the conversation and community of this place and the breadth and variety of characters and opinions, which, for the most part, got along remarkably well.

So, it is nice to be back. There are a few familiar names but a great many more that are new to me and I look forward to meeting you. Not really one to talk about myself so forgive me if this is a bit brief and I'm not sure how much I'll be around as life is rather busier now than it used to be, but thought I should say hello all the same.

Hello Jaiden and welcome back to the group.

Good to see you back! I used to wonder what had become of you. I hope you'll stick around for a while. We need all the good contributors we can get.

Indeed, welcome back! I recall reading some of your posts back when I joined.

Hello Jaiden. :smile: I looked at your avatar and it seems vaguely familiar. Is that the mana beast from a game called Secret of Mana? It was for the SNES I recall. I am not sure though as that game is rather old obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back