• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanAndPrincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
We're a couple from just outside London in the UK.

Our background is that I (Dan) went on a (vanilla) dating website revealing my interests in AB/DL so that any female interested in a 'relationship' who sent me a message would be aware from the outset.
Whilst I had a number of good number of replies the most interesting was from 'Princess@ who gave me her contact details straight away.
After exchanging messages for a period we met for a couple of dates (I should mention that Princess is the most beautiful women I have ever dated) due to my stupidity and other complications we drifted apart,
I'm glad to say that a number of months down the line I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship with Princess and very much in love.
We are currently planning a wonderful future together.

I know I'm lucky to have found a fantastic partner and a perfect 'Mummy' who actually enjoys taking care of my adult baby side. And I hope this 'story' gives some hope to lonely ABDLs here who feel like they will always be on there own due to our strange kink.

We look forward to corresponding with members here and please note that we share and can access this account so I'd appreciate if lonely men out there do not send unrequested PMs asking for my Mummy to baby them.

Thank you :)

DanAndPrincess said:
We're a couple from just outside London in the UK.

Our background is that I (Dan) went on a (vanilla) dating website revealing my interests in AB/DL so that any female interested in a 'relationship' who sent me a message would be aware from the outset.
Whilst I had a number of good number of replies the most interesting was from 'Princess@ who gave me her contact details straight away.
After exchanging messages for a period we met for a couple of dates (I should mention that Princess is the most beautiful women I have ever dated) due to my stupidity and other complications we drifted apart,
I'm glad to say that a number of months down the line I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship with Princess and very much in love.
We are currently planning a wonderful future together.

I know I'm lucky to have found a fantastic partner and a perfect 'Mummy' who actually enjoys taking care of my adult baby side. And I hope this 'story' gives some hope to lonely ABDLs here who feel like they will always be on there own due to our strange kink.

Welcome to ADISC! That's awesome that you were able to find each other.

DanAndPrincess said:
We look forward to corresponding with members here and please note that we share and can access this account so I'd appreciate if lonely men out there do not send unrequested PMs asking for my Mummy to baby them.

Thank you :)

Just a small note, but account sharing is not allowed. You'll need to have your own separate accounts.

If you do get PMs from men looking for mommies, you can report them to the staff. There's a button at the bottom of each PM for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back