What dreams have you had involving diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtsInsideADream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ask out of general curiosity as last night I had my most vivid one:

I was in this big dormitory cabin in the middle of a woodland. It was a dark room with high wooden rafters, full of many cots occupied by other DLs. There I was, in diaper, t-shirt and pacifier, sleeping more warmly and peacefully than I had ever done before. Then I woke, and went outside the cabin for a wander in the woods. It was then that I remembered that the woods beyond the walls of the cabin was not a friendly place for DLs, and many outsiders pointed and laughed at me, making me feel self-concious of my diaper.

Pretty easy to de-construct, I suppose. Freud would have been bored to tears by me. Anyway, please share:

Diapers are a reasonably common element in my dreams, although much moreso when I'm wearing than when I'm not. They are rarely the focus or that significant within the dream itself, but just what I'm wearing. This sometimes changes during the dream, and concealment becomes an issue. I would say that's my most common dream cliché, although it might only pop up 1/4 of the time or less. Otherwise, I'm just doing unrelated things obviously diapered.

The incidence of others being diapered in my dreams has increased over time from almost never to just unusual. I attribute this to spending more time with others in the real world who are diapered. It's usually a nice change of pace.

I have had too many diaper dreams to remember any specifics. There is an interesting trend I noticed a few years ago. I obviously have diaper dreams when I am wearing. The interesting thing is that after a period of not wearing (and not having diaper dreams), I know that my desires are growing because I begin to have many diaper dreams in a row. Most of them involve my wife. Some are that she is accepting and participating (which is not reality). Some are of her finding out and I am embarrassed (reality). Either way, I know I will be wearing soon. I have learned not to fight it.

I sleep diapered nearly every night so I am not surprised they play a part in my dreams very often. I usually dream of being in a very wet diaper and friends and or family visit, or I'm at their place and I am struggling to find a place to get out of and ditch the diaper before I get caught.

I used to have dreams of machines putting me in diapers like the hands on Mikey Mouse objects. I usually have dreams of wearing them or trying to change. Last night I had a dream where someone kept following me into the bathroom when I wanted to wear a new diaper. The person was persistent... The dream ended without a conclusion as usual.

I have diaper dreams every so often, but last night I dreamed I was about 19, and working as a male prostitute. Ah...good times, just like being back in college.....sigh.

Lately they have been occurring more often(haven't really had the desire to wear). Normally in the dream, I'm wearing them and get stuck trying to change out of them.

Mm, I can't remember any specifics recently. I had one a while ago where I was back in high school and our whole high school band was going on a bus trip to perform somewhere. They were worried that I'd have an accident, so they forced me into a diaper before we boarded the bus. I think that's the most diaper focused dream I've ever had.

I had a dream that I was kidnapped by a woman and when I woke up in that dream I was locked in crib with my hands cuffed and a pacifier strapped to my mouth and I had a diaper on I was freaking out and when the woman was returning I just woke up from my dream since my hand slammed into my dresser. I tend to move around in my sleep when having a nightmare XD I've always had a fear of being kidnapped.

I've had many dreams about diapers, I think most often I'm a little emberassed thinking someone noticed I was wearing one and I usually use it or have used it, and other times I use it or just go on with the dream.

:) when do I not dream about it haha...actually, AB and diapers feature often. Mostly in my dreams I am overtly wearing and engaging in little behavior in otherwise normal scenarios, and no one but me seems to notice which I always find extremely bizarre. In reality, I think this is just a visualisation of the fact that although I function quite well in adult situations, my little self is always there, so close to the surface that I can't believe its not more apparent to everyone.

I would be surprised if any DL hadn't dreamt of diapers! I do about twice a week or so and it's usually about the things I want to do IRL but can't or involve people I'm attracted to but are waaay out of my league. Though oddly up until I was 15 if I dreamt of wearing a diaper I would wake up before I could put it on, I still don't understand that, but that's what used to happen to me.

Just this morning, still being half asleep, I had a nice one. I dreamt that I received a letter, which said that I successfully participated in a language proficiency test. "You are now allowed to move up to stage 2 of the process, which takes place at our facilities. A room in one of our dormitories will be provided. You may bring your own diapers. Yours sincerely, University of Quebec"

:smile1:

I have diaper dreams every so often. Typically Im in a public place wearing a diaper and no pants, im always really embarrassed but generally the people around dont seem to notice. Most are typically short and end just after I find out im diapered.

there is one exception where I had a fairly long detailed diaper dream.

I found myself back in high school, in the cafeteria wearing a thick disposable diaper and a short tee shirt. Im immediately embarrassed and I try to cover up my diaper with my hands, a girl from high school who i barely knew walked up to me and said

"its ok that you need diapers, do you need to be changed?"

"um no" I replied then she said

"yes you do your soaked silly, its ok that you cant tell when you've gone we all know to check you"

I was shocked when I looked down to see my diaper was indeed soaked even though It was completely dry when I first noticed it. This then proceeded to change me on a cafeteria table lol. Not knowing what to do next I walked over to a group of my friends. When I got there a girl who I used to have a crush on walked up behind me and pulled the back of my diaper out and said

"nope no poopies yet"

once again I was shocked, I decided I had to get out of this diaper so I went to the locker room and removed the diaper and put on a pair of shorts i had in my locker. Then I exited the locker room started back to the cafeteria at some point during my walk I looked down and my shorts were gone, replaced by and extremely thick diaper covered by locking plastic pants. At this point the principal approached my and told me to come with him. I was taken to his office and he scolded me for removing my diaper and basically said that i need diapers. During this conversation I felt myself messing my diaper. At the end of the conversation I was sent to a study hall. upon my arival a group of cute girls aproached be and while giggleing
asked what is was like to be in a poopy diaper. I had no idea what to say or do. Much to the girls delight I suddenly felt myself squat and fill my diaper with more poo

thats when the dream ended, to this day I still cant believe I had that dream

I've had the experience of being surprised no one noticed my diaper in my dreams too like some of you are saying. I wonder why multiple of us have that experience in dreams. I never really think like that while I'm awake.

Earliest one i can remember is in the dream i was crossing the street and my dad slaps one on me with a comical haste such that i dont even recall it happening with the words " juuuust for safetyprotection" (acrual dreamquote) then im outside my body looking at myself waddling across the street in a diaper SOO bulky its actually spherical with leg holes. It had this extremely surreal cartoon feel to it. Other ones since i usually find myself getting caught by my folks wearing one with just a tshirt and the danged thing doesnt even fit right (super frustrating) all baggy and loose. they try an not mention it even though i know its obvious. I always try and play it cool even though my dream anxious self is reeling and dizzy with shocked embarrasment. MORE STILL!! (Usually as of late) I have dreams where i managed to get my hands on a diaper but im busy with something or someone keeps distracting me and i never get to put it on. (Again, super frustrating) i think i have to just find some conversational segway and come out of the closet to my GF so i can hopefully get back to wearing. (Weve been travelling for a year and too intimate to be sneaky) It feels like thats the cause of all my current 'nevergetthechance' dreams. I want to try these aussie pull ups, dagnabbit!

I get a lot of dreams about buying them. Probably because I spend so much time scanning pharmacy shelves, every now and then I'll have a dream where its a bonanza and the shelves are lined with several different brands (to any americans reading, yeah, we europeans have to make do with one or sometimes two brands per supermarket. slips if we're lucky!)

I haven't slept in a diaper for close to 6 or 8 months I think. But I have had many dreams where diapers were present but the content of the dreams them self's was disturbing. They were definitely not situations that I would want to experience in real life. Thankfully I don't have to.

I have only a few dreams that involved diapers but they happened a while ago
In one dream I am wearing a diaper and I started to pee in it but I woke in the middle of the dream and I was wetting the diaper I had on.
Another dream I am standing in front of the toilet and I go in a diaper I am wearing in the dream and I woke up the next morning and the diaper I was wearing was soaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back